Spigot dynmap-structures 2.6.0

Shows your world's structures (such as Villages, Strongholds, and Pyramids) on Dynmap.

1. KovuTheHusky submitted a new resource:

dynmap-structures - Shows your world's structures (such as Villages, Strongholds, and Temples) on Dynmap.

Read more about this resource...

#1 KovuTheHusky, Apr 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  2. Hello,
    would you like add config-options to chance the html-string of the structures names?

3. KovuTheHusky updated dynmap-structures with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Please update to support Spigot 1.13.x.

5. KovuTheHusky updated dynmap-structures with a new update entry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Hello. Can you add this, please? :)

7. KovuTheHusky updated dynmap-structures with a new update entry:

8. does this support 1.14?

9. It will run on 1.14 but will not support Pillager Outposts fully (and I also think not check for villages in snowy tundra since that was also just added in 1.14). I will be pushing an update in the next few days.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Hi, This plugin looks awesome but I noticed a glitch whilst looking at the example DynMap you have if you click on one world and then onto another as the previous world is still loading it displays markers for both worlds, e.g. I clicked on the nether world surface view then switched to the overworld surface view whilst it was still loading and this happened:
    https://imgur.com/ViB3CJO
    Its not a huge issue just wasn't sure if you were aware of that or not, I'll leave a good review when I get chance to use this.

11. Can you supply link to the Dynmap version you are using ....please and thank you.....getting errors on this one.

https://dynmap.us/builds/dynmap/ Dynmap-3.0-SNAPSHOT-spigot.jar --- shows as build 198 in console.

If same will give you error details ? Running mc1.14.2 release. If not I need to change to fix.

Checked with Mr mcGoogle and Dynmap-3.0-SNAPSHOT-b202 is out there some were ??

Ok new update ---- in old location
    dynmap-3.0-SNAPSHOT-spigot.jar 2019-05-28 10:06 5.4M is the build 202. --- I was looking for ......

#16 DaDMaR777, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
  12. had to remove the last version due to the server crashing on join.
    strange enough it errors out and just stops responding
    https://pastebin.com/3Y32Avbn
    once i deleted this plugin it did not happen again?

13. That would have to be a bug with dynmap itself. I'm just using the built in markers system. It's possible it's already been fixed though since that example is running an old version on dynmap. I've been meaning to update it but haven't had time to.

That stack trace doesn't mention dynmap or dynmap-structures at all. If you're running 1.14.x I would wait and see what happens once it's more stable. Or if you're using Paper it may be this bug.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Hi,

Does it only show them on generated chunks that people have explored or will it show everywhere?

15. It will show in generated chunks and slightly outside of generated chunks too.