Dynmap wont render, am using WorldBorder

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by 32Mikey, Feb 10, 2020.

1. I own a server where I have very few plugins, only towny, essentials, vault, dynmap, worldborder, groupmanager, and those are the only ones at the moment. I am trying to fully render my dynmap, but even when I do /wb fill then do /dynmap fullrender, the dynmap will only render chunks that have actually been explored. Is there any way to fix this? I know it's possible to fully render the dynmap with this map specifically especially since I've seen it done on other servers. Please help!
    Thanks,
    Mikey

2. I would Recommend using the Chunkloader Plugin to Reach reduce lag on your server for each release and the chunks will be preloaded

3. That plugin is outdated, at least from what I have found. Do you have a link to a 1.15.2 version of the plugin?

4. Thank you for the link but do you know how I'm supposed to use it to load chunks? When I attempt to keep chunks loaded that haven't actually been explored my server just crashes.

5. Yep, that is a bad idea for the more recent MC versions. Most server owners would rather have less chunks loaded.

Have you checked out the WorldBorder config?
    I believe there are Dynmap related settings in there.

6. There are indeed dynmap related settings, but nothing that would effect my attempts to fully render the world.

7. I have the same problem.

My solution is to write a simple plugin which teleports a player to a new location every 5 seconds until the whole world is explorered.