Spigot Dynmap v3.2.1

Dynamic 'Google Maps' style web maps for your Spigot/Bukkit server

1. How do you make it render in the 3D view? All I have is the birds eye view.

2. Can anyone confirm that the webchat is not working even on 3.0 snapshots, even with all permissions regularly given?

3. I would like to have an option (or is it already there somewhere?) to have whitelist in world list config, as I add and remove temp worlds constantly and each time it creates another layer on dynmap page for that secret world, and I have to add "world-x, disabled" to config each time.

So option to have whitelist of worlds, like, disable every world that there is and will ever be but those whitelisted in config, would be nice. Manualy adding desired worlds to config is easier, than removing undesired each time.

4. I have an issue where the dynamic map already exists with the ip of a server im working on but its another server with the same ip. how do i fix this?

5. Change port to run map on.

6. its a paid host i cant change it

7. I believe you can not change your servers port, but it is possible to change dynmap port via config. It is common to most of multicraft hosting and such.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sorry I got super busy over the last week and a half. My MC server runs the dynmap page while the dynmap plugin connects to an external database. It's the slow way to do it, but it works alright.

9. Best dynmap maker
    I have the app from dynmap but this word no longer supports for ios but I use it every day can you something here more am sorry that it no longer does on 10.3.3 and ios to ios 11. here at that which app it no longer does :(
    I use the app to day that the website is not always good and tasty works on mobile phone. I hope you guys here at have informed here are more

friendly greeting 3dblok2

360x480bb.jpg 320x480bb (3).jpg 320x480bb (1).jpg 320x480bb (2).jpg 320x480bb.jpg 360x480bb (1).jpg
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dynacraft/id503254221?mt=8

10. My dynmap isn't work. Dynmap worked yesterday, buy today said that:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I am kind of confused as to what this does outside the overview page. Does this not show a in game 'map' of the person/player and where they currently are in that moment in time or do they HAVE to look online to see it in their browser?

12. Hi there,

Bug Report: Possibly already known, but black concrete doesen't render in 2.5.

Thanks for that great and most of all FREE plugin!

Cheers

welteinz.de - Team

13. can there be a permission for bypassing the inactive timeout?

14. Dynmap only creates google-maps style maps to display a map in the browser. If you want your players to have a minimap in their client, a client-side mod is required. I use Voxel Map with Liteloader.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi folks!
    dynmap-residence-0.60.jar is broken.
    spigot: 1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT (current)
    dynmap-2.5.jar
    Dynmap-HerChat too (stack trace below the residence trace)

Stack trace follows:
    Code (Text):
    Error occurred while enabling dynmap-residence v0.60-24 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected static method com.bekvon.bukkit.residence.Residence.getResidenceManager()Lcom/bekvon/bukkit/residence/protection/ResidenceManager;
            at org.dynmap.residence.DynmapResidencePlugin.activate(DynmapResidencePlugin.java:394) ~[?:?]
            at org.dynmap.residence.DynmapResidencePlugin.onEnable(DynmapResidencePlugin.java:377) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[spigot-1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-19ed80c]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337) [spigot-1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-19ed80c]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:403) [spigot-1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-19ed80c]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:382) [spigot-1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-19ed80c]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:331) [spigot-1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-19ed80c]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:422) [spigot-1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-19ed80c]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:383) [spigot-1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-19ed80c]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:338) [spigot-1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-19ed80c]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:272) [spigot-1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-19ed80c]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:545) [spigot-1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-19ed80c]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_151]
    Code (Text):
    [Dynmap-HeroChat] Plugin Dynmap-HeroChat v0.60 generated an exception while executing task 78
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.Server.getOnlinePlayers()[Lorg/bukkit/entity/Player;
            at org.dynmap.herochat.MetricsLite.postPlugin(MetricsLite.java:273) ~[?:?]
            at org.dynmap.herochat.MetricsLite.access$300(MetricsLite.java:50) ~[?:?]
            at org.dynmap.herochat.MetricsLite$1.run(MetricsLite.java:165) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot-1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-19ed80c]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:52) [spigot-1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-3d850ec-19ed80c]
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_151]
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_151]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_151]

Any clues?

#476 SDpyro, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  16. Yeah, it's happen because you don't have your "web" folder into dynmap. You need to download one more time the dynmap map.
    It's happen when in my case, when i do some backup on my hosting. My hosting don't save the dynmap and coreprotect because it's so busy to save it. So you need to download again. I recommend you that when you have the dynmap working, download it for you have some copy if this happen again. If you need talk, send me a mp. David

17. Thanks I found you post in github too.

I have to render again the map, I hate my hosting they apply backups without saying nothing...

18. In my case, i need to do and when i restore my server found it. Too much hosting do it because dynmap weighs a lot.
    Hope that helps, best regards.