Bungee - Spigot EasyClearChat - 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13+ 6

Clear Your Chat, ClearChat without showing who did, ClearChat, Clear other's chat!

1. Cleo-17 submitted a new resource:

EasyClearChat - Want to clear chat due to someone advertising or a IP-Ban or some other reason? Now you can!

Read more about this resource...

2. Nice plugin, but for the review that was left, the code given is not to do with chat, it's a basic java function(a for loop) You can use them for many things etc. Other than that, nice plugin!

3. Oh, okay, I'm learning from you guys! xD, I knew int but didn't know the other parts of the code. Thanks for the good feedback <3

4. In your IDE(If you use one) You should see that for is highlighted in a colour, that certain colour usually means that it is a java operation/variable/thingy.

5. Yeah, I do. Any bugs/issues with the plugin? :)

6. No, not taht I know of.

7. Okay, sweet.

8. Leave your reply on my review, i will leave it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. You should make that toggle-able, like for example doing "/clearchat -s" so it just clears chat and no one knows who did it(except console obvoisely) You should try and make something like that.

But when someone does just /clearchat it says who did clear it in chat.

10. So like you mean it doesn't say chat was cleared? says nothing at all when it's cleared ?

I am doing it now, I will test it in a few minutes and will update the plugin if I succeed :p, Console can see who did it anyway.

#17 Cleo-17, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  11. Cleo-17 updated EasyClearChat - (1.10) with a new update entry:

[:] New Command(s) --> /clearschat (Clear chat without showing who cleared it):Changed msg's forcmds

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Cleo-17 updated EasyClearChat - (1.10) with a new update entry:

NEW COMMANDS! & CHANGED MESSAGES!

Read the rest of this update entry...