Spigot EasyPrefix | 1.14 | GUI + PlaceholderAPI support 1.6.0

Manage your Chat easily with EasyPrefix. Supports PlaceholderAPI

1. Is it possible to become the source code of the plugin? :)
    I like it very much

2. Hello, I am requesting an option to delete the default roles, I try to do it, but every time I reload/restart it just comes back -_-.

3. Why do you want do delete the default group? It's necessary as a fallback

4. Reason being I don't need all of them. Theres like 9 or 10 of them that I just don't use.

5. Sorry, I misunderstood your question. Thought you want to delete "default". It'll be possible with coming update.
    Thank you!

6. ¿Hola! Cómo estás?
    ya ves, me encanta la facilidad de colocar los prefijos, cómo cambiar los colores en sí es fácil de usar y con eso no tengo ningún problema
    El problema en sí mismo es que no sé cómo poner los permisos para cada grupo, el grupo predeterminado tiene que tener acceso a / warps, pero como uso sus complementos, no permite que los usuarios predeterminados usen el básico comandos
    ¿Cómo puedo hacer que los valores predeterminados tengan permisos?

7. Hey!
    Please write in english so we can understand you.

Thank you

8. Hello, im totally in love with this plugin except that it seems to crash the server everytime you try to shut it down causing the server to start on the very same day it was installed every time no matter how much you built or progress you make when it is used along with multiverse since both of them have chat prefixes (that´s just my guess, the console stops working because of the server crash so there´s no error log). Sadly i had to let it go for now and i uninstalled it which fixed the issue.

9. A lot of options haven't been working on my server. Mainly in the selection menu for the chat. Changing the text to have bold, italics, rainbow, etc. don't get applied to the text and some of the colors straight up giving an error message in console while trying to select them. It's not entirely important since anything I set in the config works still. Just a inconvenience.

10. Hello!
    Please send me your console.
    Thank you

11. this is whats been showing up while clicking the stuff in gui.
    upload_2019-9-6_15-47-27.png

12. I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Please update the plugin and try it again. If it still doesn't work, please pm me.
    Thank you!

Best regards,
    Christian

13. /easyp set doesnt save the set colors to the players after they relog it disappears

14. Hello, would it be possible to add options so that the operator does not get the highest prefix?

15. Hello!
    Set it with /ep set <Username> <Group> (Example: /ep set Christian34 Developer)

16. Hello!
    Thank you for this information. I'll check it soon.

Best regards