Bungee - Spigot EazyNick | AutoNickSystem [+API | SRC | BungeeCord & MultiWorld | 1.7.10 - 1.16.X] 2.22

An easy Nick- / Disguise-Plugin | like Hypixel and GommeHD | by Justix

1. Hello
    I am using a 4 letter random nickname and I am using MineSkinApi.
    When you die and respawn in this state, the error message "An error occured while preparing new profile" appears and the skin turns to Steve.
    And is it possible to add the function to save the skin cache as a file for the speed of applying the skin?

This is my settings
    setup.yml https://pastebin.com/4sZUrFmj
    nickNames.yml https://pastebin.com/Ud4trqvc
    [​IMG]

2. I need the error from the console

3. [​IMG]
    The console does not display any errors

Instead, the following error appears when shutting down the server.
    Code (Text):
    [17:09:30] [Timer-5/WARN]: org.bukkit.plugin.IllegalPluginAccessException: Plugin attempted to register task while disabled
    [17:09:30] [Timer-5/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.validate(CraftScheduler.java:537)
    [17:09:30] [Timer-5/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.runTaskTimer(CraftScheduler.java:212)
    [17:09:30] [Timer-5/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.runTaskTimer(CraftScheduler.java:197)
    [17:09:30] [Timer-5/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.runTaskLater(CraftScheduler.java:161)
    [17:09:30] [Timer-5/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.runTask(CraftScheduler.java:130)
    [17:09:30] [Timer-5/WARN]:     at net.dev.eazynick.utils.nickutils.NMSNickManager.updatePlayerListName(NMSNickManager.java:61)
    [17:09:30] [Timer-5/WARN]:     at net.dev.eazynick.api.NickManager.setPlayerListName(NickManager.java:72)
    [17:09:30] [Timer-5/WARN]:     at net.dev.eazynick.api.NickManager$3.run(NickManager.java:644)
    [17:09:30] [Timer-5/WARN]:     at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
    [17:09:30] [Timer-5/WARN]:     at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

4. Nothing has changed for me

5. Для меня ничего не изменилось

6. How can you make sure that when you put a fake nickname donat is not shown and the player is shown?

7. Does this support RGB colors from 1.16? And can we define by permission which hexcodes they are allowed to use?

8. No it does not support them yet and it won’t in the next few weeks

9. hello this plugin is fantastic but the hosting site
    don't download plugins from external sites

10. Well then you can’t use this plugin because I can’t upload hotfixes here without updating the resource.

11. can i re upload is plugin but not inexternal site

(Of course You will not agree )

12. No you can’t

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. hahahahaha okay

14. how can i connect to the api? on the api wut does setName() and changeSkin() do? when you do nickPlayer() you already specify nickname and skin

15. Moin! Wäre es möglich Support für KitBattle Advanced einzufügen?

16. Nein, weil das ein Premium Plugin ist