Spigot eBackup - Simple and reliable backups for your server! Supports FTP/SFTP! 1.2.0

The easiest and simplest way to backup your server reliably! Free, and supports FTP+SFTP!

1. So that was what the problem was. Now it's backed up properly at 341MB, thank you very much!

2. Actually, I just found another problem.

I noticed that it backed up properly but it didn't upload to my SFTP server. I checked the console and found this error:
    Code (Java):
    [22:24:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting backup...
    [22:24:40] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/INFO]: [eBackup] Starting backup...
    [22:24:40] [Server thread/WARN]: A manual (plugin-induced) save has been detected while server is configured to auto-save. This may affect performance.
    [22:24:40] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/INFO]: [eBackup] Backing up world PWK...
    [22:25:05] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/INFO]: [eBackup] Backing up world PWK_nether...
    [22:25:07] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/INFO]: [eBackup] Backing up world PWK_the_end...
    [22:25:07] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/INFO]: [eBackup] Backing up other files...
    [22:25:11] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/INFO]: [eBackup] Uploading backup to SFTP server...
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]: 2: No such file
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]:     at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.throwStatusError(ChannelSftp.java:2873)
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]:     at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._put(ChannelSftp.java:594)
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]:     at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.put(ChannelSftp.java:475)
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]:     at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.put(ChannelSftp.java:365)
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]:     at dev.espi.ebackup.BackupUtil.uploadSFTP(BackupUtil.java:152)
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]:     at dev.espi.ebackup.BackupUtil.doBackup(BackupUtil.java:122)
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]:     at dev.espi.ebackup.eBackup.lambda$onCommand$1(eBackup.java:123)
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81)
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]:     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54)
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]:     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]:     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/WARN]:     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/INFO]: [eBackup] Backup complete!
    [22:25:12] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 3/INFO]: Finished!

Is it something to do with the plugin itself or my SFTP server? Because I'm pretty sure I've set up my credentials and path properly.

3. Hmm it would mean that the ftp path is incorrect (folder doesn't exist) if you have a / after it, try removing it?

4. Does the user have access to it without using Sudo?

5. Yes it should because I created this user specifically for this SFTP directory.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I found out what I was doing wrong. I thought I had the path set up correctly but turns out I had to remove the ~/ at the beginning of the path in the config. Apparently the home directory is different from the root directory of the SFTP user and I didn't set that up properly.

Now the plugin is working perfectly as expected. Thank you for all the help!

6. no problem!

7. Hi ebackup community, loving the plugin. Had one issue/question though.
    I have all of my SFTP settings to do the backup over FileZilla, and the console says the backup is complete and the credentials are good. But then when I check the location I have pathed for SFTP backup, nothing has made it over.
    Thoughts?

8. That's strange, have you verified the directory you specified? If there's no error, I'm not sure what would be the issue...

9. It would be nice to have an option for the plugin to delete it the backup after it uploads it.

10. How do I put the chronometer for 15 minutes? Havent figured that out yet

11. what do you mean by chronometer

12. Hi, I wanted to do every 2 hours, but this 0 0 0/2 * * didn't work so I tried 0 *2 * * * and now it doesn't work, do you know how to set it up correctly?

13. Hi, the cron step operator has not been added yet, but I'm working on the issue here: https://github.com/espidev/ebackup/issues/7

14. EspiDev updated eBackup - Simple and reliable backups for your server! Supports FTP/SFTP! with a new update entry:

1.1.0 - Full cron implementation, option to delete backup after upload

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. hello , when i leave the config as default it gives an error that it cant access some files
    is there a option to only backup worlds ?