Spigot eBackup - Simple and reliable backups for your server! Supports FTP/SFTP! 1.2.0

The easiest and simplest way to backup your server reliably! Free, and supports FTP+SFTP!

1. Hmm... might be a bug with that specific 1.8 version
    Try going into plugins/bStats and disabling it (statistics seems to be causing this)

2. I have disabled bStats but the error is still there

3. This works thank you

4. Hey ! Great plugin !
    Could you add a feature to only backup plugins folder with a command like /ebackup plugins ??

Thanks

5. I don't really want to expand the scope of the plugin, but feel free to fork the code and add it if you want.

6. Hello, cool plugin but I am having trouble getting the file to transfer to the ftp directory I want to transfer it to. Maybe I formatted the path incorrectly in the config? So if you could help me out with this that would be nice and also how exactly should the path for ftp be formatted?

7. Just another thing, you said to use cron for automatic and scheduled backups but all the crons I saw only went up to 1.14

8. Try using a direct path, not a relative path (start from /)

9. I'm not sure what you are talking about... Cron just refers to the format of the first config option in the config...

10. EspiDev updated eBackup - Simple and reliable backups for your server! Supports FTP/SFTP! with a new update entry:

1.2.0 - Add support for compression levels, backup process locks, and fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Fenrizzle

Supporter

Great plugin! I was wondering if you're open to adding a config option to specify a date format / mask to be used for the value that replaces {DATE} in the filename config? If so, would you be open to accepting a pull request which adds it?

12. I'd be open to a PR yeah!

I'd recommend using some format that's built into the standard libraries, like https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/time/format/DateTimeFormatter.html