Economy reset - Remove all player placed containers

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Leomelonseeds, May 17, 2019 at 5:12 AM.

1. Hello Spigot!

Recently, I have been thinking of an economy reset for my server to implement a new, exploit free shop system that I have created.

Unfortunately, none of my players (or me) want a world reset, so to perform this reset I would have to remove all player-placed containers in the world.

Is there any way to do this? I was thinking I could use data from CoreProtect to detect containers that players have opened or placed, and purge those blocks. Doing this would require coding a plugin though, which I am too lazy to do :p

I saw a plugin called Confiscate which could help me, but unfortunately this plugin only scans containers when they are opened, which means I cannot do a reset without messing up many things.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

2. This is kinda tough. I think coding that plugin shouldn't be to hard, you should be able to get someone to do it for you at a cheap price.
    I would rather do the world reset and compensate for it. Or just change the current economy while leaving old things a lone unless there are some game-breaking exploits.