Spigot Edit Armor Stands 1.3.6

Edit poses, options and items of Armor Stands. With GUI for the Armor Stand inventory!

1. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Phoenix616 submitted a new resource:

Edit Armor Stands - Edit poses and options of Armor Stands

Read more about this resource...

2. Cool plugin, I was actually looking for something like this. If you're looking for any feature requests I think having a command to make the armor stand ride another entity or have an entity ride an armor stand.

3. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Interesting idea, never thought about that. I will put that on my todo list for this plugin.

4. Really epic stuff man. Just a quick request. Could you add some presets? Not every user understands yaws, pitch etc.

5. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

I added that to the todo list, I probably will implement it when I do the cloning function.

6. Alright cool. Nice work with the plugin.

7. ┬┐Update with presets? :p

8. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

If you want to test the newest dev version you can get it from here: http://ci.minebench.de/job/EditArmorStands/

New:
    /eas move <x> <y> <z>, Users without the permission editarmorstands.command.move.nextblock can't move the armor stand onto the next block, so they can only modify decimal places, with the permission they can only move the armor stand by one block at the time to prevent griefing, with the permission editarmorstands.command.move.unlimited one can bypass all the restrictions. Relatives with ~ also work.

Also new is a chest gui which lets you modify the items of the armor stand:
    /eas items, permission editarmorstands.command.items, fancy stuff like swapping isn't implemented yet and there might be duping bugs... so use at your own risk!

9. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Phoenix616 updated Edit Armor Stands with a new update entry:

1.3.1 - Inventory Gui Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

#9 Phoenix616, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  10. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

11. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

12. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

13. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

14. Would you even think about adding something so when you click the stand it will use a command? I have been looking forever to find something to do this and it never works. Not commandnpc or anything.

15. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

No, my plugin is about easily editing Vanilla properties of armor stands. The feature that you propose would require me to store information about any armor stand that a command was bound to and is better suited for a separate bind-commands-to-entities plugin.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Could you please update this for spigot 1.12.2 servers????

17. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

What issues do you have on a 1.12.2 server? Because for me it works just fine (at least the latest development builds work. There shouldn't be any version specific change in them though)

18. it said its only working with versions 1.8 - 1.11 on the top... that means it wont work with 1.12 ???

19. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

It said that it was only tested on those versions. I removed that now as it's pretty misleading in itself, Bukkit plugins will almost always work on newer versions than what they were originally written with.