Premium Edit Mobs | 1.8 - 1.16 [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by winjw7, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Not sure, haven't tested it..

2. Hi there, when will come spawners for custom mobs?
    and AI for giants?
    Greetings

3. Can you add option to disable vainilla drops please?

4. Hi there, When I create a new mob with spaces in its name, later I cant edit the loot option...
    Can you repair it please?
    Greetings

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey there! When I bought the plugin I used normal spigot but with my current server I have updated for a while to paperspigot because of the performance improvements and I was wondering if you will add support for paperspigot soon or if this is not an Option at all?

6. What do you mean? Paper is already supported, I've been using this for Paper and it run just fine.

7. Oh Okay I wasn't sure because of the text in the plugin overview where the author stated that paper is not supported

8. There were issues in the past I know and I got tired of people complaining because the issues didn't occur on regular spigot. I guess your mileage may vary

9. Drop edit error :(
    Code (Text):
    [14:29:40 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to Edit_Mobs v3.0.4
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
            at winjw7.EditMobs.Extras.Utillities.ItemStack(Utillities.java:29) ~[?:?]
            at winjw7.EditMobs.Main.GUIListener.openDropsInventory(GUIListener.java:1129) ~[?:?]
            at winjw7.EditMobs.Main.GUIListener.InteractGUI(GUIListener.java:446) ~[?:?]
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor1440.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:607) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:2367) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:32) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:10) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.ba(MinecraftServer.java:1093) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1086) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:119) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1160) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:958) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-257]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_251]

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Are there any plans to update this for 1.16?

11. Judging since the last I've spoken to winj, he has seemed to be busy and focusing on things outside of Minecraft. The chances of getting an update are high, but the speed of it might be slow.

#991 HeavenCrafter, Jun 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hey, can you do please an 1.16 Update <3
    i need that so bad

• Like Like x 2
  13. do you maybe have a unreleased 1.16 version please ?

14. Today or tomorrow update!

15. how is the update doing ? :D <3

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bro bro bro, if only you know how hard I'm getting screwed over in my personal life right now with relationships in the past few days. I'm trying to maintain a professional manner with this and I really want to get these updates out but definitely have been having some panic attacks and upset and not been in the mindset to finish an update I'm so sorry... I really am trying just need to get myself out of this hole I just got put in. One way or another the situation I'm in should be over shortly and then I can get over it and get this update out or maybe I'll have a spirt of energy shortly to be working again. Terrible timing and also why I hate promising dates because stuff just always comes up and bites me in the rear end.

17. Oh shit
    Im Sorry to hear that, you dont need to be sorry bro reallife is sometimes just an **** i understand what you mean with still updating stuff, take your time how long you need DONT Matter reallife stuff is way more important and i hope you feel better soon and try to stay positive and try to stay around positiv people with positiv energy i wish you the best and if you need someone to talk or something idk im there !

18. I think more people here are excitedly impatient than rudely impatient-- life comes first :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hi there, when will come 1.16 update?
    Greetings