Premium Edit Mobs | 1.8 - 1.16 [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by winjw7, Oct 31, 2015.

1. When editing the mobs I put everything and no edited mob appears. There is no guide?

2. Hi there, when will come update to 1.16.3 and support for armors for husks and drowneds?

3. support for mythic mobs? and possibility to edit mythic mobs drops?

4. It does seem that the drops are broken. When trying to edit any of the drops for the mobs I'm met with this error.

[18:12:29 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to Edit_Mobs v3.0.5
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.getItemMeta()" because the return value of "org.bukkit.inventory.Inventory.getItem(int)" is null
    at winjw7.EditMobs.Main.GUIListener.InteractGUI(GUIListener.java:700) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor72.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:607) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:2530) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:32) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:10) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$1(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.bb(MinecraftServer.java:1133) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1126) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeAll(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:95) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1262) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:997) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336] at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:178) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-336]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) [?:?]

This error is generated when trying to pick up the item to place it in the drops menu.

I hope not to overwhelm you, just trying to contribute to helping this get fixed!

5. I've already made some changes to the inventory code for the next update that's almost done, hopefully it's already fixed with the changes and issues I found but I'll try to look into this also. Sorry for the issue in the meantime!

6. when I edit a mob I put armor and other spawn areas on it but it doesn't appear. any solution?

7. Make sure you have spawnrate as one of the spawn attributes

8. Ive noticed an issue where if you disable transformations on hoglins or piglins. there is times where the sound they make will spam on loop. it is very loud and beyond obnoxious. I have tried tinkering with different settings but it was to no avail. killing the source mob will make the sound stop.

9. Hi there, there will be support for piglin brute?

And there will be support for armors for husk, stray and drowned?

Greetings

10. I actually added these features in this update last week, trying to finish up some other stuff before publishing it but I may just do multiple releases for the sake of getting stuff out, just have to make sure the builds are stable.

That definitely sounds like a mojang / spigot problem but I'll maybe try to tinker with some packets and prevent the sound from being sent to the player multiple times if the transformation was stopped. If it's on the client end however there may not be able to be a way to fix it which hopefully isn't the case.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Hi, is there still no paper support? Are you maybe able to support it in future?

12. Yeah paper is still ify, it's only because of how I manage to be able to do multiple version support with only one plugin atm.

13. Installed the plugin cleanly twice, but GUI has nothing to edit (only to create an entry for a mob, without any attributes/etc) and there is a 15 bytes config.yml generated in the plugin dir - and nothing else.

Is there documentation for this plugin? I certainly hope there is since I don't see how else one can configure this plugin.

Thank you.

14. You modify everything the gui don't touch the config. Unfortunately, there isn't a tutorial but the lores on the items should give you an understanding of how to do stuff. You choose a mob you want to modify and add it to the main gui, then you have different types of mob variations (Attribute Groups) that you create and you left click to add attributes to it or right click to add spawning conditions to it, if you need me to go further in-depth I'll be happy to help but just look at the lore on the items and hopefully that helps enough atm.

15. I don't get it.

GUI is empty and I have to add all the 'attributes'? Where do I find those attributes/lore or whatever it is?

Thanks.

16. Send me a pm with your discord

17. I do not use DIscord.

Quite frankly, this is not worth the time, if a premium resource doesn't have any documentation or basic guides, it's pointless. I understand that some people have all the time in the world, but I am an old fart who is trying to setup the server for my kids again and one thing I don't have is time to waste. At current rate, it will take days to just get any info about anything, due to me being quite busy, then having to respond to random message whenever I have time to look at this forum.

Thanks anyway, but I will have to look elsewhere.

18. [QUOTE = "winjw7, publicación: 4070046, miembro: 33100"] Envíame un pm con tu discordia [/ QUOTE]
    Cual es tu discord ?

Hello good I would like to know how the plugin works since it is easy but I cannot make the mobs spawn

19. BlaYT # 4772 mi discord

20. while attempting to tinker with zoglin and piglins spamming their audio sounds, ive noticed the issue only initiates at the point where the transformation is supposed to happen but doesnt do to it being blocked. it also removes any armor or weapons the piglin had equipped