EggWars2 spawn problem

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Ruslan16, Jan 3, 2020.

1. I have a problem with the plug Eggwars2, the plug is already been deleted. This is my problem - When i fell out of the map, sometimes at spec mode i was at waiting lobby, and sometimes in the center of the map. I want always be in the center of the map is this problem with the plug or with the server? [Sorry for bad english] :)

If this is problem with the plug how can i change it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. we can't help you unless you have the source code.

3. Those are all .class files, you can't change compiled Java bytecode (without signifigant fuckery and specialty knowledge), I suggest going after the source code if you wish to fix / make changes to the plugin, you can then hire a developer to help you out.

4. First of all I think this is the wrong place to post such a question.
    If you have a problem with the plugin and there are no errors in console then most likely it is in your config or server.
    Since you mention it teleports you, that means there was no error to get the information to commence the teleportation unless the plugin is not coded with a proper structure.

5. Hello :DD???????????? Its from the plugin because the plug is for 1.8 not for 1.10.2 and we want to change it, but we cant

6. This section is for developing plugins, not helping with existing plugins

7. Yep I want to change the whole plug :D?