Spigot EliteChallenges | Daily Mission System | Server Wide Challenges| CosmicPvP Replica [1.8-1.15.2]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by BourneDev, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Looks interesting and says support for 1.13, but has dependencies for WorldEdit & WorldGuard

Didn't think those were updated yet, have I missed something?

2. My code supports 1.13, if theirs doesn't then I have no idea. This plugin really needs to support world guard and world edit though, because without supporting those, two people will be able to do a lot of glitches and I would get a lot of 1 star reviews.

3. Hi, could you add support for Askyblock and add Challenges to it?

4. still having the same errors for the fishing events. do you think it could be an incompatability with mcmmo

5. Hi i have errors with i think world guard, but i have the 1.13 worldguard legacy as well as worldedit, my server is running 1.13 and i love how this plugin works :)

[16:00:35] [Server thread/WARN]: [Challenges] Task #9 for Challenges v1.0 generated an exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sk89q/worldguard/bukkit/WGBukkit
    at me.bournedev.challenges.utils.Util.allowsPVP(Util.java:148) ~[?:?]
    at me.bournedev.challenges.runnables.TimeChallengesListener.run(TimeChallengesListener.java:25) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:76) ~[spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-ed1cec9-1c7adf7]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:361) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-ed1cec9-1c7adf7]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:877) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-ed1cec9-1c7adf7]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.DedicatedServer.w(DedicatedServer.java:411) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-ed1cec9-1c7adf7]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:819) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-ed1cec9-1c7adf7]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:717) [spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-ed1cec9-1c7adf7]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WGBukkit
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:154) ~[spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-ed1cec9-1c7adf7]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:100) ~[spigot-1.13.jar:git-Spigot-ed1cec9-1c7adf7]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
    ... 9 more
    [16:00:35] [Server thread/WARN]: [Challenges] Task #9 for Challenges v1.0 generated an exception

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. This is one error that isn't "constant problems". It's a simple fishing event error that you've sent to me, that I'm already aware of. This plugin has actually updated, but I just simply forgot to change the plugin.yml number from 1.0, just ask me to change it. These are two simple issues that we don't need to worry about very much, so ill have them updated today.

Please don't over exaggerate your reports, it paints a bad picture on my plugin and especially myself when they are over exaggerated. Bug reports can be put as simply "I have an error (error here) do you know when you will be able to fix this?" and I always appreciate a thank you because it's nice to see when people appreciate my work that's completely free.

Awesome! New version of world edit/world guard! Ill update that :).

#47 BourneDev, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. players don't receive rewards when they are offline, is there anyway to fix this issue?

8. The plugin needs an update for 1.13.1. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeah please update to 1.13.1. And awesome plugin btw kep up the good work :D

10. Anyone still working on this plugin?

Code (Text):
    [20:53:05 WARN]: [Challenges] Task #29 for Challenges v1.6 generated an exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sk89q/worldguard/bukkit/WGBukkit
            at me.bournedev.challenges.utils.Util.allowsPVP(Util.java:148) ~[?:?]
            at me.bournedev.challenges.runnables.TimeChallengesListener.run(TimeChallengesListener.java:25) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:76) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:361) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:893) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:417) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:835) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:733) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-f6a273b-8ab46ff]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]

11. What kinds of action besides enchanting books is under the category of "PLAYER INTERACT"? Thanks!

EDIT: Error: https://pastebin.com/sZ1MAhFX

#53 Waroth, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  12. Gangsplus
    Crackshot & Crackshotplus
    Api
    Support please :D

13. It dont really work becouse it is battleing with the Challenges from SkyBlock.
    Could you change the Command to /echallenges or something?

14. Hello´╝îI am a chinese player. This plugin is very good!Can I redistribute it to a Chinese Minecraft forum MCBBS(www.mcbbs.net)? I will keep your original right.