Premium EliteEnchantments ➜ Create your own enchantments ⚜️ Web Panel ⚜️ 190 Premade Enchants + 27 Gkits...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Splodgebox, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Splodgebox submitted a new resource:

EliteEnchantments | Create your own enchantments | 185 Premade Enchants - Create your own enchantments, 185 premade enchants

Read more about this resource...

2. You are a scummy guy, asking your users to buy my plugin, review then chargeback.
    You are the lowest of the low

3. Please keep yourself to your own plugin and piss off.
    You are a scummy guy

4. Splodgebox updated EliteEnchantments | Create your own enchantments | 185 Premade Enchants with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Looks pretty good, Good Luck with sales!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. @Splodgebox I do not have the download access yet :/

7. Splodgebox updated EliteEnchantments | Create your own enchantments | 185 Premade Enchants with a new update entry:

8. Splodgebox updated EliteEnchantments | Create your own enchantments | 185 Premade Enchants with a new update entry:

9. Splodgebox updated EliteEnchantments | Create your own enchantments | 185 Premade Enchants with a new update entry:

10. GC.

GC.

11. There is a difference?
    Mate if you can come up with a way to showcase it differently then please let me know. Im all ears

Sad yute

12. GC.

GC.

That is for you to do

13. Well no it's not since it's not like it breaks any rules, stop being a fan girl of my plugin and stick to your own one. No wonder why people are switching over, a dev obsessed with someone elses work.

Get a life you speng

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Splodgebox updated EliteEnchantments | Create your own enchantments | 185 Premade Enchants with a new update entry:

15. Splodgebox updated EliteEnchantments | Create your own enchantments | 185 Premade Enchants with a new update entry:

16. Splodgebox updated EliteEnchantments | Create your own enchantments | 185 Premade Enchants | 10% SALE with a new update entry:

17. Splodgebox updated EliteEnchantments | Create your own enchantments | 185 Premade Enchants | 10% SALE with a new update entry: