Premium **ENABLED** NewItems [1.9-1.13.2] - Create items/blocks with custom texture/3Dmodel - WITHOUT...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by LoneDev, May 12, 2016.

1. Hi,

i try to buy it but i can't see the button for it. :(

2. how to disabled custom damage ? i want using normal damage i mean the original damage that sword

3. i cannot buy this i tried to buy it but i cant i click "buy" and it doesnt go to a billing page for me to pay so i am really confused on how to do this

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Is there any news on when this will be purchasable again?

5. it is realy sad that the developer don't respond to this :(

6. Checking his page, he said it could be a few weeks. You can check for yourself. I'm sure it'll be buyable again soon if at least $120 can be made on it right here right now :)

7. You can now buy it guys :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hello, players found a bug - marry Ruby and right with him place on wooden planks and gives them jobs money - can you work builder - a plugin for jobs I was reborn jobs would somehow fix it?

#608 100petr, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  9. it work not for me upload_2017-3-8_8-25-40.png look

10. Very impressive you managed to do this. I'm guessing something to do with nbt tags? Anyway, I would like to ask whats with that massive price? That has to be the most expensive plugin I've seen.

11. Piracy is never a good thing

12. Contact the author via pm.
    Click this .
    He won't answer if you're using a Pirated Version, and i think you do...

13. Why can't I use it? I have installed a plug-in, but I have no command in the game

14. Can I get ID of the item from these? Or make new weapon with animations/explode/shot?

15. Hi there, I am considering getting this plugin, but I have a question.

I 100% understand if it requires players getting a custom resource pack, but since I already have my own custom resource pack will it MERGE with my back, or OVERRIDE it entirely?

16. Hi, I have already this plugin and when I have my own Texturepack, newitems just add one more to the list of texturepacks. So it will propably work for you.

17. Will you add for 1.8 ?