Premium **ENABLED** NewItems [1.9-1.13.2] - Create items/blocks with custom texture/3Dmodel - WITHOUT...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by LoneDev, May 12, 2016.

1. Hi,

i try to buy it but i can't see the button for it. :(

2. how to disabled custom damage ? i want using normal damage i mean the original damage that sword

3. i cannot buy this i tried to buy it but i cant i click "buy" and it doesnt go to a billing page for me to pay so i am really confused on how to do this

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Is there any news on when this will be purchasable again?

5. it is realy sad that the developer don't respond to this :(

6. Checking his page, he said it could be a few weeks. You can check for yourself. I'm sure it'll be buyable again soon if at least $120 can be made on it right here right now :)

7. You can now buy it guys :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hello, players found a bug - marry Ruby and right with him place on wooden planks and gives them jobs money - can you work builder - a plugin for jobs I was reborn jobs would somehow fix it?

#608 100petr, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  9. it work not for me upload_2017-3-8_8-25-40.png look

10. Very impressive you managed to do this. I'm guessing something to do with nbt tags? Anyway, I would like to ask whats with that massive price? That has to be the most expensive plugin I've seen.

11. Piracy is never a good thing

12. Contact the author via pm.
    Click this .
    He won't answer if you're using a Pirated Version, and i think you do...

13. Why can't I use it? I have installed a plug-in, but I have no command in the game

14. Can I get ID of the item from these? Or make new weapon with animations/explode/shot?

15. Hi there, I am considering getting this plugin, but I have a question.

I 100% understand if it requires players getting a custom resource pack, but since I already have my own custom resource pack will it MERGE with my back, or OVERRIDE it entirely?

16. Hi, I have already this plugin and when I have my own Texturepack, newitems just add one more to the list of texturepacks. So it will propably work for you.

17. WatchersOfFate

WatchersOfFate Previously Deltazura

Will you add for 1.8 ?