Enchantment Listing

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by EthanRPro, May 12, 2016.

1. Hey Everyone,

Currently items with enchantments are listed in whatever order minecraft wants it ordered in. I was wondering if there was a way to edit the order myself?

I currently have a pickaxe that is

fortune
    unbreaking
    efficiency
    haste

In that order but I would like to reorder them to make it a lot neater and more appealing.

2. I thought it was the order you added the enchants in. Have you tried adding Haste first to the item etc ?

3. If your using Essentials, then enchant the pickaxe how you want it to look.
    For example, if you want Efficiency first then enchant the pickaxe with that first, and then so on with your other enchantments.

4. I have essentials but I am using tokenenchant. Should I use essentials to enchant the item? when using TE with essentials running it doesn't stay in the order added

5. Try using Essentials, and let us know. @EthanRPro

6. Just tested using both /i and a kit. both of which changed the order of the enchantments to fortune/unbreaking/eff

7. @EthanRPro I just tried just Essentials to enchant the item and it worked fine (http://prntscr.com/b3y4sc)

I used the order Efficiency 4, Unbreaking 3, Fortune 3
    Try this.

8. This order works correctly for me, but I am still unable to make the pickaxe display

Eff
    Fortune
    Unbreaking