Spigot Enchantment Upgrade Version 3.0.7

Increase your item's enchantment levels!

1. GamerBah submitted a new resource:

Enchantment Upgrade - Increase your item's enchantment levels through altars!

Read more about this resource...

2. GamerBah updated Enchantment Upgrade with a new update entry:

Massive Overhaul!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Why i have this error (Thanking you in advance for your help) :

Code (Text):
    [04:26:04] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\EnchantmentUpgrade.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/gamerbah/EnchantmentUpgrade : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:135) ~[MinecraftMod.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:329) ~[MinecraftMod.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:251) [MinecraftMod.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:292) [MinecraftMod.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:198) [MinecraftMod.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525) [MinecraftMod.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_80-ea]
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/gamerbah/EnchantmentUpgrade : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_80-ea]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_80-ea]
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_80-ea]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_80-ea]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_80-ea]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_80-ea]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_80-ea]
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_80-ea]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_80-ea]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:101) ~[MinecraftMod.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:86) ~[MinecraftMod.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_80-ea]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_80-ea]
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_80-ea]
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_80-ea]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:64) ~[MinecraftMod.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:131) ~[MinecraftMod.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
        ... 6 more

4. You're getting this error because the machine your server is running on is using Java 1.7. This plugin uses Java 1.8. If you are hosting from home, I'd suggest you update your Java version! If it's being hosted through a company (i.e McProHosting), then you should contact them to see if you are able to change Java versions.

The reason I compiled this plugin in 1.8 is because most servers should be running on Java 1.8

5. Thank you for help !

6. Oh praise jesus, I've been looking for this kind of plugin. :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Currently trying this plugin in 1.10, it only allows me to upgrade my items when altar is set to not be destroyed otherwise it just lets me take the books in it is destroyed? 2016-07-25_10.17.58.png

8. Plugin doesn't have an official release for 1.10 yet and will only work on 1.8. Sorry about the inconvenience!

9. Is there any chance that this is still being worked on? I really like the idea but I'm running 1.11.2

10. It can most definitely still be worked on! :) I'll see if I can get working versions for 1.9/1.10/1.11.2 released early next week

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Woooo!! I'm so glad to hear that thank you~!

12. Tested it out and it does indeed work though it seems that breakonuse: false doesn't work in the config. I see that you're planning to make it configurable to use XP. Would it be possible to configure it to use econemy as well. For example, sharpness I to sharpness II costs 100 $ while sharpness III to sharpness IV costs 500 $ or something similar?

13. Thanks for the bug report! And I can try and make it useable with an economy as well, we'll see how that goes

14. Not a problem glad to help. Sure let me know how it goes, I wouldn't mind doing a bit of bug testing with it either.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Any updates on ownership and xp/eco usage?

16. Not yet, been busy with finals and other school-related stuff, XP usage will probably be the first thing that gets done, then ownership. I'll keep you updated when things begin to getting worked on!

• Like Like x 1