Spigot Enchants Squared - Custom enchantments that act like vanilla ones! 1.6

40+ Highly customizable vanilla-like enchantments. w/ WorldGuard, Geyser, & Jobs compatibility

• Like Like x 1
  1. Looks great! I'm looking to add something like this soon - I was wondering - Could you add permissions per enchantment so they could be unlocked as part of ranking up, or purchased via economy, that kinda thing? like es.enchant.barbarian to allow/disallow putting this enchanment onto an item via anvil or table, and possibly es.use.barbarian to allow/disallow a player to benefit from it if it's on their item

2. I like the idea, will implement when I have the time :)

3. is it work on 1.8 ?

4. No it doesn't. Sorry

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. So I had a couple of concerns. The wings enchant couldn't seem to be applied to any items at all, and the vitality 4 enchant didn't want to be applied with an anvil unless on boots.

6. Did you check in the config if those enchants have been set as compatible with these items?

7. Hey there. It would be really sweet if there were an in-game command added in the help menu that listed the enchants names and descriptions.

8. Sure thing, will do

9. Athlaeos updated Enchants Squared - Vanilla-like enchants using the vanilla enchanting system with a new update entry:

EnchantsSquared 1.2-ALPHA

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Athlaeos updated Enchants Squared - Vanilla-like enchants using the vanilla enchanting system with a new update entry:

Small bug fixes

11. Hi! I have problem with the flags.
    I try to use "es-deny-all" but not working.
    I use command:
    /rg flag <region> es-deny-all

https://pastebin.com/YfNMs3Yt

12. It seems that the plugin can't register the custom flags to WorldGuard, would you mind joining the discord? Since I can't reproduce this bug myself I just kind of have to try to get it right, so via discord I could send you other versions and we could see if they work

13. Support for Towny land protection. Also ability to disable enchantments in config for certain worlds (blacklisted worlds)

14. Sorry, I can't promise Towny land compatibility. You should be able to disable enchants in specific worlds with global region flags, though.

15. Athlaeos updated Enchants Squared - Vanilla-like enchants using the vanilla enchanting system with a new update entry:

Added two new enchantments

16. Hi can you please add a command that gives players a book with the certain enchant on it? This would help make it so that players could buy these enchantments from a store.