Enderdragon neutral

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Ethernity4ever, May 13, 2015.

1. Hello everyone,

I was just wondering is there a plugin or some way to make a neutral ender dragon?

What i mean by this is somehow link him to a block or someting and he just flies relatively close to that block, lets say a 100 block radius in all directions from that block.

I tried spaning one but he constantly ends up trying to eat me... even in classic mode not survival :D

I would like to have a dragon flying around my castle that i made as decoration, but cant find any way to do it.

Anyone has any ideas?

2. You would have to override the pathfinders and methods of that sort via NMS. Otherwise there is no other way to do it.

3. Not actually that hard, once you know some simple NMS. Id suggest go looking through some tutorails for making custom entities (Zombies)
    and then apply it to the ender dragon

4. I don't if it would work but a tricky way can be spawning invisible armor stands and setting them as the target of the dragon, I haven't tried it yet.

5. Oh. So I'm guessing there's no way to do it?

6. Override m().

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks for all the replies :) will look into that plugin and see if it fits me, if not, i'll have to hire some1 to write one.