Spigot EnderRide Beta 2.3

You can ride a enderpearl

1. Mauricius17 submitted a new resource:

EnderRide - You can ride a enderpearl

Read more about this resource...

2. Can you make this plugin create any floating item? Like fly on stone or quartz etc.?

3. Let's see what can be done there.

4. ;D cuz I dont think ive seen anything like that before. Using the ProjectKorra plugin currently you can use particles to seem like youre flying, itd be cool if I could add this to simulate people riding on stone blocks or something. Purely for aesthetic purposes.

5. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/rideblocks.1985/

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Mauricius17 updated EnderRide with a new update entry:

Big Update to Spigot version 1.8.8

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. after a few hours of starting the server this happens, and is a loop error console that lasts for hours and then stop, passing a few hours and the same thing happens again

8. This could be because the mojang page/servers are down. The error says that the plugin can not get the UUID of a player. But I have a idea, so I hope I can fix that!

9. mhhh, I thought so but was not sure, well my server is offline (non-premium) :(

10. Ohh that is the reason! The plugin is not available for non premium players! That is because of bugs with the uuids in mysql database! But I can add a feature, that you can set premium mode enable or disable. So you can use it too!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mauricius17 updated EnderRide with a new update entry:

Update Beta 2.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. :') thanks you're awesome !!!

13. :)

14. mhhh, i set to false the online mode, but when i activate the enderpearl, i can't ride it :(