English Youtubers Price

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Sygmo, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Hello I'm here to ask for price recommendations on some youtubers of which I am now their manager, I am asking more specifically the price you would put them for: Upload Trailer or Video of 10 minutes on some modality of a server.

Here the channels
    Prezcow
    Notrodan
    Cases

Guide for opinions

(Copy and Paste changing the price)

-----------------------------------------
    |Prezcow|

I Think trailers should be worth
    (*$)

I Think videos should be worth
    (*$)
    |Notrodan|

(*$)

(*$)
    |Cases|

(*$)

(*$)

I will be grateful for all your views on the subject.

Regards.

2. I can't read the text. Change the color.

3. Solved sorry for the problems.

4. Prezcow|

(*5-10$)

(*3-5$)
    |Notrodan|

(*10$). Thumbnails are great

(*5$)
    |Cases|

(*0$)

(*0$)

First two are good yt in my opinion. I don't like cases quality notrodan has great thumbnails and prezcow has really good quality

5. Prezcow & notrodan have an audience thats irrelevant to server advertisement, people looking for texturepacks generally wont be interested in watching them suddenly switch content to server reviews/plays, therefore vids would go for next to nothing, maybe a rank on the server.
    Cases actually has some decent views on actually playing the game, so thats a better audience to target for advertisement. Not looking at the quality (Im on limited 3g rn) id say you could ask 5-10$ a vid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lol but 0$ for 1K views?

7. Well yea you would pay for a video that you could hear their keyboard mashing and mouse clicking in the backround ? also you said:
    ''price you would put them for: Upload Trailer or Video of 10 minutes on some modality of a server.''
    I know youtubers that get 1k views easy and are terrible quality. I thought the question was about quality, not about views?
    I wouldn't pay for cases to represent my server, sure you get 1k views but those views display an awful video that represents the server. Also ever heard of view bots? Its really not that hard to get 1k views on youtube. I would pay cases to make something for free VIP just not worth the money imo

#7 JDogg, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Prezcow - Trailers: $10. Series: $20-30
    Notrodan - Trailers: $20-35. Series: $60-100
    Cases - Trailers: $15. Series: $35-40

9. In my opinion those prices are the most clear you have given, many thanks mate

10. Who wants an advertisement that just contains a lot of acting happy anyway? A YouTuber that is enjoying the server won't cost you money and he will attract more players because he is more authentic.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1