Spigot Enhance 1.8 2.5 test 2

Enhance is a minecraft gamemode that is a mix of KitPvp, Survival, and Roleplay.

1. Botifier submitted a new resource:

Enhance 1.8 - Enhance is a minecraft gamemode that is a mix of KitPvp, Survival, and Roleplay.

Read more about this resource...

2. Looks cool! Might try it out some time if I have enough extra RAM and CPU on my server.

One suggestion: add permissions for the kits. Even if you don't need them to have permissions for your server, a lot of owners will want to allow players to unlock them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. EliteDuck

Supporter

This seems to be the equivalent to TF2 in Minecraft, considering making a server that runs this 24/7.

4. EliteDuck

Supporter

I also have quite a few new ideas for this plugin, which will be listed below:
    • /enhance root command, also a shortened version that is possibly customizable, such as /en
    • More documentation, (More for existing classes)
    • Lobby/spawn feature such as "/enhance join" specifically for Enhance used on servers running other gamemodes
    On another note, I think (I could be wrong) that the Engineer ability is broken, not sure if I am missing something, or there is a big bug.

5. @EliteDuck are you using 1.8? if not it will not work it uses guardians atm.

6. EliteDuck

Supporter

I am not currently due to some plugins not working.

7. I'll change the Engineer mob

8. Botifier updated Enhance 1.8 with a new update entry:

Enhance 2.3

Read the rest of this update entry...