1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Enjin Minecraft Plugin

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Kait18, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Hello, I'm new to the Forums, so I don't know if this is the correct section to post this, but since I installed spigot, I get this error in the console: http://pastebin.com/sgNAftEn
    I'm pretty sure that it is from Enjin minecraft plugin, and this only happens when I run my server with spigot. Any idea on how to fix this? I am using Spigot build #1101.

~Kait

2. Are you using the Heads feature from Enjin for timed played, donations, etc? I've noticed the same thing.
    The trick I learned was keeping the chunks in memory where the heads are at.

3. Yes, I am using heads for that. What do you mean with "The trick I learned was keeping the chunks in memory where the heads are at."? Sorry, I'm new in here, lets say I don't know much as you guys about this.

4. Basically, any chunks a player is in and around are in the server's memory (RAM).
    I figured this out when I went AFK near the heads on my server. Came back and noticed I didn't see the errors for a good while. I logged off and they were returning form time to time.
    Try idling your character at the heads and see if the error goes away for the time he's there.

5. And Enjin fails again!!! /evillaugh!!!

• Like Like x 1