Spigot EnjinCraft v1.1.0

Enjin's EnjinCraft plugin brings the power of blockchain technology to Minecraft.

1. Enjin

Sponsor

Enjin submitted a new resource:

EnjinCraft - Enjin's EnjinCraft plugin brings the power of blockchain technology to Minecraft, enabling you to to

Read more about this resource...

2. Enjin

Sponsor

3. Enjin

Sponsor

4. I get this now. How can i solve that pls?

[17:38:06 WARN]: [NBTAPI] #########################################- NBTAPI -#########################################
    [17:38:06 WARN]: [NBTAPI] The NBT-API package has not been moved! This *will* cause problems with other plugins containing
    [17:38:06 WARN]: [NBTAPI] a different version of the api! Please read the guide on the plugin page on how to get the
    [17:38:06 WARN]: [NBTAPI] Maven Shade plugin to relocate the api to your personal location! If you are not the developer,
    [17:38:06 WARN]: [NBTAPI] please check your plugins and contact their developer, so he can fix this issue.
    [17:38:06 WARN]: [NBTAPI] #########################################- NBTAPI -#########################################
    [17:38:06 WARN]: [EnjinCraft] Exception Caught
    de.tr7zw.changeme.nbtapi.NbtApiException: Unable to parse Malformed Json!

5. Favorlock

Sponsor

I've raised an issue with the author of NBTAPI about the malformed json error. As for the warning we've already relocated the package in our development builds.

6. Enjin

Sponsor

7. Enjin

Sponsor

8. Love this plugin! I'm having a bit of an issue. I made a project on the Kovan testnet and created my own tokens. I have tried the /enj token create 188000000000f63 TOKENNAME command, but it never recognizes my token id. Is the token id and the item id the same thing?

When I do /enj bal it is only showing my my KETH and KENJ balances and none of the tokens I made. What am I missing?