Premium EpicCraftingsPlus | Fully Configurable CRAFTINGS! [1.8-1.18] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Ajneb97, Apr 26, 2017.

1. This is one of the player_head synthesis and its config in my server
    Thx!

Attached Files:

2. What Minecraft version are you using? For some reason, the skull id is not being saved, that's why you have the issue stacking heads.

3. My server version is 1.17.1, and the core file version is Purpur-1428

4. Mmmm that's weird. Sadly I can't do anything now since I will not update the plugin anymore (I have to make a full recode of the plugin to add new features or fix this type of bugs). What you can do, is to generate a random UUID, and write this value on the skull-id property on the config. All of the heads you want to be stacked must have the same UUID.

5. Yes, I've tried. I've tried to randomly generate a UUID and fill it in the skull-id, but it still can't be stacked

6. Please update to 1.18

7. When will the update be compatible with 1.18.1

8. As I say in the plugin page, I will not update to 1.18, at least not now. I will completely recode the plugin to make it more easy to work with and update it, but that will take time.

9. About how much longer will it take? If it takes too long . I'm considering changing to another plugin.

10. Ajneb97 updated EpicCraftingsPlus | Fully Configurable CRAFTINGS! [1.8-1.18] with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. [13:44:26 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to EpicCraftingsPlus v7.0.0
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "org.bukkit.FireworkEffect.getType()" because "<local8>" is null
    at ecp.ajneb97.utils.UtilsItems.getFireworkData(UtilsItems.java:396) ~[EpicCraftingsPlus.jar:?]
    at ecp.ajneb97.managers.CraftingItemManager.createCraftingItemFromItemStack(CraftingItemManager.java:104) ~[EpicCraftingsPlus.jar:?]
    at ecp.ajneb97.managers.CraftingItemManager.getTotalItems(CraftingItemManager.java:528) ~[EpicCraftingsPlus.jar:?]
    at ecp.ajneb97.managers.InventoryManager.setRequiredItemTypeItem(InventoryManager.java:505) ~[EpicCraftingsPlus.jar:?]
    at ecp.ajneb97.managers.InventoryManager.openInventory(InventoryManager.java:127) ~[EpicCraftingsPlus.jar:?]
    at ecp.ajneb97.listeners.InventoryListener.clickInventory(InventoryListener.java:71) ~[EpicCraftingsPlus.jar:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor348.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:75) ~[paper-api-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[paper-api-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Paper-170]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[paper-api-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:628) ~[paper-api-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleContainerClick(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2836) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundContainerClickPacket.handle(ServerboundContainerClickPacket.java:58) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundContainerClickPacket.handle(ServerboundContainerClickPacket.java:13) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.PacketUtils.lambda$ensureRunningOnSameThread$1(PacketUtils.java:56) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.TickTask.run(TickTask.java:18) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-170]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:149) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.java:23) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.doRunTask(MinecraftServer.java:1413) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-170]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(MinecraftServer.java:189) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-170]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.pollTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:122) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTaskInternal(MinecraftServer.java:1391) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-170]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTask(MinecraftServer.java:1384) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-170]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.runAllTasks(BlockableEventLoop.java:110) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickServer(MinecraftServer.java:1518) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-170]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1264) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-170]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:317) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-170]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?]

got this error

12. When do you get this error?

13. After I added material "firework_star" to the craft and the whole gui broke

14. Did you automatically created the crafting using /ecraft create ? Send me the generated config for that crafting please

15. Well... I drag the firework_star into the create GUI and I cannot create the crafting,though.

[​IMG]

16. Oh it doesn't even allow you to create the crafting?

17. Crafted, enchanted books are broken. Their name is light-blue instead of yellow.
    upload_2022-1-29_12-18-53.png

Code (YAML):
    item:
      id
    : ENCHANTED_BOOK
      enchants
    :
     - DURABILITY;4
    category
    : books
    requires
    :
    - id:ENCHANTED_BOOK;amount:1;enchants:DURABILITY-3
    - id:AMETHYST_SHARD;amount:2;name:§fAquamarin;custom_model_data:10000
    - id:DIAMOND;amount:4
    - id:EMERALD;amount:4
    - id:END_ROD;amount:2
    - id:LAPIS_LAZULI;amount:64
    priority
    : 3
    permission
    : "ecraft.durability4"

• Like Like x 1
  18. There is another bug: One of my players cant open any craftings.
    Console is putting out this error:
    Code (Text):
    [11:59:22 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to EpicCraftingsPlus v7.1.2
    java.lang.ClassCastException: class org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R1.inventory.CraftMetaItem cannot be cast to class org.bukkit.inventory.meta.BannerMeta (org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R1.inventory.CraftMetaItem and org.bukkit.inventory.meta.BannerMeta are in unnamed module of loader java.net.URLClassLoader @5c29bfd)
            at ecp.ajneb97.utils.UtilsItems.getBannerData(UtilsItems.java:298) ~[EpicCraftingsPlus.jar:?]
            at ecp.ajneb97.managers.CraftingItemManager.createCraftingItemFromItemStack(CraftingItemManager.java:105) ~[EpicCraftingsPlus.jar:?]
            at ecp.ajneb97.managers.CraftingItemManager.getTotalItems(CraftingItemManager.java:528) ~[EpicCraftingsPlus.jar:?]
            at ecp.ajneb97.managers.InventoryManager.setRequiredItemTypeItem(InventoryManager.java:505) ~[EpicCraftingsPlus.jar:?]
            at ecp.ajneb97.managers.InventoryManager.openInventory(InventoryManager.java:127) ~[EpicCraftingsPlus.jar:?]
            at ecp.ajneb97.listeners.InventoryListener.clickInventory(InventoryListener.java:71) ~[EpicCraftingsPlus.jar:?]
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor266.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:75) ~[purpur-api-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
            at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:76) ~[purpur-api-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Purpur-1537]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[purpur-api-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:630) ~[purpur-api-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleContainerClick(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2921) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundContainerClickPacket.handle(ServerboundContainerClickPacket.java:58) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundContainerClickPacket.handle(ServerboundContainerClickPacket.java:13) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.PacketUtils.lambda$ensureRunningOnSameThread$1(PacketUtils.java:56) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.TickTask.run(TickTask.java:18) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1537]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.doRunTas[/SPOILER]
    k(BlockableEventLoop.java:149) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.java:23) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.doRunTask(MinecraftServer.java:1440) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1537]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(MinecraftServer.java:189) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1537]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.pollTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:122) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTaskInternal(MinecraftServer.java:1418) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1537]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTask(MinecraftServer.java:1411) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1537]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.managedBlock(BlockableEventLoop.java:132) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickServer(MinecraftServer.java:1489) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1537]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1285) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1537]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$1(MinecraftServer.java:322) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1537]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?]
    (Purpur Build 1537)