Premium EpicCraftingsPlus | Fully Configurable CRAFTS! [1.8-1.17] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Ajneb97, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Ajneb97 submitted a new resource:

EpicCraftingsPlus | Fully Configurable CRAFTS! [1.8-1.11] - Create custom crafts in a very unique way!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. can support random craft?
    I will buy it!

3. Ajneb97 updated EpicCraftingsPlus | Fully Configurable CRAFTS! [1.8-1.11] with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. What do you mean by a random craft?

5. Ajneb97 updated EpicCraftingsPlus | Fully Configurable CRAFTS! [1.8-1.11] with a new update entry:

6. sorry, and sorry for my bad english
    I mean mabye can craft the random item at same recipe?
    example:
    10 wood + 10 stone = 80% stone sword , 20% wood sword.

7. Ohh ok I understand you, I will add it to my to do list ;) thanks for the suggestion

8. Ajneb97 updated EpicCraftingsPlus | Fully Configurable CRAFTS! [1.8-1.11] with a new update entry:

9. Hi, I apologize for English beforehand, I use an interpreter.
    I'm going to buy this. I have a suggestion. You can add the ability to specify which category will be opened when using the craft block? (Via the command / ecraft setplace)?
    Example:
    </ecraft> <setplace> <Weapon> and the category Weapon will open.
    Weapon - category
    Ty :)

10. Could be, but you want just one category to appear when clicking on the craft block? Because the normal inventory have an arrow to go to the category menu. You don't want the "back to menu" item to appear right?

11. I want each block to open the desired category, for the realization of the places of crafting. If, for example, weapons crafts are more than 40, it will simply be inconvenient to flip through pages or search for the desired category, especially for beginners. Then clicking on a specific block will open a certain category

I need this to create an RPG server. To come to a particular city to a certain smith (for example), they saw what he could create.

12. Ok I understand you, I will add it to the "todo list" ;)

13. Ajneb97 updated EpicCraftingsPlus | Fully Configurable CRAFTS! [1.8-1.11] with a new update entry:

14. I love you <3

15. Hi, there is a small problem
    When I add custom items to сraft (with my name, lore), then at the beginning of the lore of the subject (lore) an extra space is added, thus does not create an object

16. Can you put the created item on the config here (with the lore issue)?

17. Before:
    Item in Game:
    Item has 1 space(At the beginning of the lore)
    upload_2017-5-17_22-37-8.png
    When I place it in craft
    after:
    Item has 2 space
    upload_2017-5-17_22-38-46.png

Because of this, you can not create an item
    It is necessary to change manually in a config. This, of course, does not hinder much.
    upload_2017-5-17_22-39-55.png
    This is already a corrected version. He adds 1;

18. I don `t know why, but this only happens with objects from mythicmobs

19. Ok, at least is possible to fix it, I will check it when I have time, thanks for telling me ;)