Premium EpicHeads - The Head Plugin Challenger [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by sothatsit, Oct 19, 2015.

1. That's fine, thanks so much for all the effort you've put into this plugin! <3

2. Does this support the ability to make different categories cost different amounts of Economy to pull heads from?

I was going to do this:

Give Donators/VIP/Donors access to the Heads command for free, and they can take out as many heads as they want, whenever they want. However, I wouldn't want them just giving out heads for free to others, so wanted to know if it could be limited in how they are transferred from player to player so I don't have VIPs handing out heads to everyone in their friend circles.

If that is not possible, I would just want to do the following instead(Or both if possible):

Make all Mob Heads cost $100.00 Economy.

All Food Heads $50.00 Economy

And so forth, so everyone could have access to the heads, but they have to buy every head they want, in order to pull it from the menu. Would limit people from having a billion heads on the server, and making people earn their cosmetics / choose what they use their economy for.

Thanks, and sorry for the questions. I just want to see what your plugin has to offer before I make a purchase. Thanks in advance!!!

3. sothatsit

Patron

Hey, no problem, let me see if I can clear this all up.

Currently you can give players permissions for specific categories, although this only stops them getting the heads, not passing them on to other players.

You can however set costs per category using the /heads categorycost command. This should cover your second point.

Hope this helps,
    ~Sothatsit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The player has full inventory and still can buy head but not get head.

5. I want to buy this but I would like confirmation that it is compatible with spigot 1.12.2. please let me know :)

6. sothatsit

Patron

The versions of the plugin are actually independent of the minecraft versions, just a coincidence that they currently line up. It does support all minecraft versions back to 1.8.

The item should be dropped on the ground in this case. I'll make sure to look into this behaviour once my exams are over. Might be preferable for them to just not be able to purchase heads at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. sothatsit

Patron

8. There are quite a few errors in the menu system, here's a few I found
    Woman listing under blocks
    ?Notch listed as first alphabetical human? (Not sure if bug or feature)
    It takes too long to try to find things in the human section, since there are 4+ pages of men and women alone.
    Balloon boy and yooka listed under Monsters, while Freddy Fazbear listed under games.

9. sothatsit

Patron

10. sothatsit

Patron

11. I have noticed more TNT heads on Hypixel server, wondering if the heads menu have those tnt heads? Didn't checked it properly if we do have it XD

12. sothatsit

Patron

I’ve just gone away but when I get back I’ll take a look over all the heads and try to sort them all out. May take some time though as I commonly work on fixing small things and adding small features first as these seem more vital to the usage of the plugin. Definitely have this as something to do though.

I’m currently away so can’t check, but I do know there are quite a few tnt heads! Not sure if they are the same ones from Hypixel though. If you’re keen to check it out though a quick /heads search tnt should get all of them.

13. sothatsit

Patron

sothatsit updated Heads (10,000+ Heads + Add Your Own!) with a new update entry:

Minecraft 1.13 preparations

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Really? Items ids are being removed? Why mojang... looks like I'll have to stay on 1.12.2 otherwise like 130 of my custom plugins will break :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. They've been "removed" for a while now...

16. It means you will not be able to assign textures anymore.

17. Code (Text):
    [13:00:32] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event BlockBreakEvent to Heads v1.13.2
    org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
        at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:72) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:74) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:515) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerInteractManager.breakBlock(PlayerInteractManager.java:292) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerInteractManager.a(PlayerInteractManager.java:219) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:927) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInBlockDig.a(SourceFile:40) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInBlockDig.a(SourceFile:10) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:14) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_151]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_151]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:843) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:426) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:767) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:665) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_151]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at net.sothatsit.heads.HeadNamer.isHead(HeadNamer.java:56) ~[Heads.jar:?]
        at net.sothatsit.heads.HeadNamer.onBlockBreak(HeadNamer.java:100) ~[Heads.jar:?]
        at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor268.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:70) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1268]
        ... 18 more

18. sothatsit

Patron

It appears as though the head you're breaking had no state. This is quite strange and Heads just assumes all heads do have state, which is why this error occurs. I'll release an update to account for this shortly.

• Like Like x 1
  19. sothatsit

Patron

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Could you please add a config option to disable the economy costs while in creative mode? I want to have a separate creative world where players can use the heads without cost and let staff use them for free while working on server projects so they don't have to reimburse themselves.

Thank you!