Premium EpicHeads - The Head Plugin Challenger [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by sothatsit, Oct 19, 2015.

1. sothatsit

Patron

This seems useful, I'll add this shortly!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. sothatsit

Patron

sothatsit updated Heads (10,000+ Heads + Add Your Own!) with a new update entry:

Heads free in creative mode optionally

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. What do you mean? I have several plugins that use an ID... something like 128:34 rather than saying DIAMOND_HOE

4. I mean that mojang stopped supporting it a while ago, signaling to us that we should stop using it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. sothatsit

Patron

A lot of the names for Materials don’t match those used by the game, whereas the ids always did. This is why they were and are still used today, as Material never worked well enough. Additionally, there remain places where using ids was your only option, the API was not complete for Material. These issues are set to change in 1.13, but they have been around the past 4 years leading people to continue using ids for convenience and/or necessity.

Anyhow, I’d rather this discussion not pollute the discussion thread for Heads, so if you could please move this to private messages I would be most appreciative.

Thanks,
    ~Sothatsit

6. Thanks a ton for the quick update!

7. How about add an console command: heads random <Player>
    Please~
    I want to make a random head kit

#487 Miku_Snow, Dec 22, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  8. I can pay for this update!!!

9. sothatsit

Patron

10. Hi there again,

I think we found another bug that we haven't noticed until now. With itemEco enabled, the command /head search get and random gives you heads at no cost. I mean, by directly using that command instead of the interface, users can draw heads unlimitedly.

11. Hi,

With version 1.14.0 and PaperSpigot 1.12.2 there is an error when we want to have the head of a player who is offline and this causes this error in the console :

https://pastebin.com/WGuLbQdF

And IG :

[​IMG]

12. sothatsit

Patron

I'll work to get this changed asap, although I am quite busy with other work atm. Hopefully I'll be able to implement this soon.

13. sothatsit

Patron

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. An error occurs in the console if you enter the command /head get DY14NEL1TE

/heads get Mr_Nikita

Please

Code (Text):
    [14:39:27 INFO]: admin issued server command: /head get DY14NEL1TE
    [14:39:27 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing 'head get DY14NEL1TE' in net.sothatsit.heads.command.RuntimeCommand(heads)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:148) ~[spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:648) ~[spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1397) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1232) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_151]
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_151]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:748) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:406) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:679) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:577) [spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_151]
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at net.sothatsit.heads.volatilecode.reflection.nms.TileEntitySkull.resolveTexture(TileEntitySkull.java:66) ~[?:?]
            at net.sothatsit.heads.volatilecode.TextureGetter.getTexture(TextureGetter.java:54) ~[?:?]
            at net.sothatsit.heads.command.GetCommand.onCommand(GetCommand.java:78) ~[?:?]
            at net.sothatsit.heads.command.HeadsCommand.onCommand(HeadsCommand.java:66) ~[?:?]
            at net.sothatsit.heads.command.RuntimeCommand.execute(RuntimeCommand.java:25) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) ~[spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            ... 14 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at net.sothatsit.heads.volatilecode.reflection.nms.TileEntitySkull.resolveTexture(TileEntitySkull.java:62) ~[?:?]
            at net.sothatsit.heads.volatilecode.TextureGetter.getTexture(TextureGetter.java:54) ~[?:?]
            at net.sothatsit.heads.command.GetCommand.onCommand(GetCommand.java:78) ~[?:?]
            at net.sothatsit.heads.command.HeadsCommand.onCommand(HeadsCommand.java:66) ~[?:?]
            at net.sothatsit.heads.command.RuntimeCommand.execute(RuntimeCommand.java:25) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) ~[spigot-1.12.jar:git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7]
            ... 14 more

15. sothatsit

Patron

Hey, do you know if there are any other errors from Heads during startup or prior to this one? Otherwise I’ll take a look to see what could be causing this.

Thanks,
    ~Sothatsit.

16. No error at server startup, it only appears if you enter the commands I mentioned above. Head rest can be obtained without errors

#496 minez, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  17. Also I get server lag

upload_2018-1-28_12-55-52.png

18. I have the same error as @minez when a player execute the /heads get pseudo but the player is offline.
    At startup no error and I use PaperSpigot 1.12 and the last version of plugin.
    Here is the error in the console :
    https://pastebin.com/XtGLA34t

Thank you in advance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Se puede personalizar el menú y quitar las categorías y poner todas las cabezas en un solo menú?

20. The plugin simply stops working if you enter one of the commands which I pointed out. Once the plugin breaks a server restart is required. Please help, how to solve the problem?