Premium EpicHeads - The Head Plugin Challenger [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by sothatsit, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Songoda

Benefactor

2. I have a lil' problem with epicheads on my 1.13 server, players do have the epicheads.category.[insert random category here] and also epicheads.category.* permissions, this works fine when they just go through the categories and buy a head, but whenever they use /heads search they get the message that they don't have the permission to buy heads from that category

no errors on startup or while executing the commands

3. @Annie I would suggest going back to the 2.2.3 version until Songoda gives this plugin more attention. You would have to use the deluxeheads. permissions, but the plugin works as expected. Unfortunately, I fear this plugin will go the way of Tree Assist. Hopefully I'm wrong and we'll continue getting our money's worth out of this plugin.

4. She said that library won't be into this plugin as per the recent changelogs, hopefully haha ^^'Anyways my server is still on 1.12.2 so no need to update yet

5. I'm not worried about arconix. It's fine if she wants to put a library file dependency on. It's the fact that the plugin (Tree Assist) worked well before she took it over and now it's riddled with issues.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh :(

7. Songoda

Benefactor

It's because I'm not really paying attention to the free plugins as of now. I had another developer working on TreeAssist for a while but they didn't pan out well. I have a very full plate but im inching towards a system that will allow me to be more productive. Currently EpicHeads is the only plugin that I still need to clean up quite a bit. I'm sure you will find that my Epic plugins are much cleaner compared to my free plugins.

8. Understood and I figured it was because it was free vs premium. But, if I'm being honest, the fact that the simple, free one doesn't work well has kept me from considering your premium plugins.

9. Songoda

Benefactor

im working towards getting to it :)

10. Songoda

Benefactor

11. So apparently i have been tasked with maintaining this aweful amazing resource :)
    (P.S That aweful part was a joke)

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Hello,

Well the link you provided in the read-me file to download Arconix isn't working.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Songoda

Benefactor

This plugin doesn’t use arconix

• Like Like x 1