Premium EpicWorldGenerator [1.8.8-1.13.2][25% OFF - Black Friday sale](Support all Update Aquatic...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by minelazz, Jun 11, 2015.

1. ah ok, is that why i couldnt start my local server offline? we had an internet blackout all day yesterday in my area so id thought id make use of the time by making biomes, nope!

may i ask why were not allowed to touch them?

2. for the advance part if you can add some custom terrains with picture of the finish it would be awesome

like one for a terrain for big moutains, one for valley, one for plain, one for island etc ;) and some atypical one :)

3. minelazz

Supporter

Yeah, but the main reason isthat plugin require internet is for validation.

4. minelazz

Supporter

It is limited what you can do with custom terrain. Keep in mind that you are describing a 3D landscape with just a few lines.

5. i dont quite understand what you mean. i got to know what each schematic looks like and match them by name to save them with a new name :/

ah ok, fair enough.

6. ok then just explain it the best you can with pictures if its possible because i read it about 30 times i still don't understand anything, i think pictures is easier to understand, at least for non english speaker xD

7. i have them in the V6

[​IMG]

just open the biome, look the structures name and then open them with /ewg paste command

it should work i think, or just rename them to custom

8. ah ok, i will have a go. thanks

9. @minelazz is it possible to make no transition between biome, just river to separate them ? if you look the picture, i have the swamp biome on the left, the river, then the savanna biome. And if you look the start of the savanna biome have swamp block, it is possible to reduce this transition ?

thx

[​IMG]

10. just tested "forceBukkitGeneratorAPI": false, it is the problem yes. not really wanting to keep it off though :/ im quite akin to per world generation using multiverse

11. yes, id like this feature too. v6 has very good terrain biome colour transitions. i notice it most with the transition between a river biome and an ocean biome because in my texture pack, the water of the ocean biome is darker so i have random darker pools in lakes quite often

edit:
    [​IMG]

#3211 xemnes, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  12. minelazz

Supporter

I will see what I can do.

• Like Like x 2
  13. What is the difference between biomeTypeSize and biomeSize in the world-settings.json?

14. minelazz

Supporter

Size of biome group and a single biome. A biome group could be forest, tundra, desert etc.

15. how did u do this??

16. He generated custom terrain, when it comes to that stuff scabbed kinda knows what he's doing in comparison with the majority of other users trying to create custom terrain, why not ask him in PM, I have and he's been super helpful!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. i put this in customterrain part, but its really luck because i don't know what i am doing xd

Code (Text):
      "customTerrain": {
        "noiseLayers": [
          {
            "xDensity": 50.0,
            "yDensity": 50.0,
            "multiplier": {
              "baseMultiplier": 60.0,
              "biomeModifier": 1.5,
              "riverModifier": 1.5,
              "baseModifiers": [
                {
                  "referenceLayer": -1,
                  "start": 1.0E-9,
                  "stop": 0.0,
                  "finalCoefficient": 0.5
                }
              ]
            }
          },
          {
            "xDensity": 20.0,
            "yDensity": 20.0,
              "biomeModifier": 1.0,
              "riverModifier": 1.0,
                {
                  "start": 35.0,
                  "finalCoefficient": 0.2
                }
              ]
            }
          },
          {
            "xDensity": 12.0,
            "yDensity": 12.0,
                {
                  "finalCoefficient": 0.2
                }
              ]
            }
          },
          {
            "xDensity": 5.0,
            "yDensity": 5.0,
                {
                  "finalCoefficient": 0.1
                }
              ]
            }
          }
        ]
      },

18. Hey @minelazz , i'm using the Stone Forest as the provider for my overworld nether biome, but i can't seem to remove these random water pockets which are obviously great in the Stone Forest biome.

[​IMG]

Any way I could replace it with lava, remove it or completely blacklist water from my biome?

19. i imagine it something like this:

red lines indicate the biome type borders and the grey lines indicate the the biomes inside the biome type
    [​IMG]

the biome type size determines the maximum size of the red borders and the biome size determine the size of the grey borders, i reckon if you had a small bome type size and a large biome size, there might be few biomes to see inside the biome type

20. o_O...wat