Premium EpicWorldGenerator [1.8.8-1.13.2][25% OFF - Black Friday sale](Support all Update Aquatic...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by minelazz, Jun 11, 2015.

1. minelazz

Supporter

That is correct. I really like your image, do you mind if I use it on the wiki?

2. minelazz

Supporter

I will post an update soon that adds option to prevent it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank you so much!

4. sure, but its really bad haha! do you mind if i make it again but much nicer looking?

edit: done

[​IMG]

#3224 xemnes, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm son das nicee

6. minelazz

Supporter

WOW, amazed. Absolutely awesome! Thanks a lot!

-------------

Small announcement since I promised to keep guys here updated on EpicNetherGenerator, it is out now;
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/epicnethergenerator-ewg-addon-1-10.25678/

Like I promised, 3 of the reviewers will get it free. I randomly picked 3;
    @Trending_Gamer
    @Craftboy360
    @Dooley_labs

Congratulations. From the bottom of my hearth, thank you for the reviews. I really appreciate the kind words that has been written, it really make it worth to put down so much time into the project.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Last time I used this my players had lag after teleporting any place, how cna I fix this , or does this still happened (Even thought I pre generated the world)

8. youre welcome! ^^ i do graphic design for a living, this was a 5 minute bodge job using a trackpad haha

9. hahaha, thats awesome. Can't wait to add it to his Wiki since I'm working on fixing it with him. Great job on it!

10. Lovely plugin. Bought it earlier this week and already started experimenting with modifying terrains; adding other block types and placing custom structures... However, I do have some trouble adjusting the json settings. I would really appreciate a more extensive wiki.

I'll keep an eye on the Nether updates and grab that plugin soon. :)

11. my structure wont generate and then i save it it, i look for it in the EWG saves place but when i open up the CUSTOM_Statue.ewg its blank.

12. Hello, I would like to ask something. If I teleport far away and then some player reach that destination by walking, will be world generation corrupted somehow?

13. minelazz

Supporter

• Like Like x 1
  14. minelazz

Supporter

The world will be fine. Each chunk is generated independent without any information about how the neighbor chunks look like.

15. minelazz

Supporter

I guess you mean .EWG and not .ewg. Anyway, blank when you open it with what? Text editor?

16. minelazz

Supporter

It takes some time, but the issue is that the chunks contains more blocks than normal chunks. Here is how you fix it (take some time)..
    • Improve network compression in the server settings
    • Decrease base height + sea level
    • Use the flat modifier options to decrease the size of mountains.

17. Uhm... i really would like this plugin but i dont have enough Money, i would ask you minelazz if you know any alternatives till i have enough Money? im asking minelazz cuz it would be bad to ask anyone else...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. minelazz

Supporter

Sorry, there is no other alternatives.

19. Cldfire

Cldfire Retired Moderator
    Retired

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/terraincontrol.2214/

You have to do a lot of work to get a nice-looking world though. If you have time on your hands, could work out.

• Agree Agree x 1