Premium EpicWorldGenerator [1.8.8-1.13.2][25% OFF - Black Friday sale](Support all Update Aquatic...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by minelazz, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Well, I saw the new chunk looked a bit wierd, but it was only where the new terrain came in.
    Nothing serius if you ask me.

2. minelazz

Supporter

Please leave the forum page as you obviously do not own the plugin.

3. Tested, no trees spawning.
    It the config as I said below I belive..

This is an example of my Jungle biome:
    http://pastebin.com/XM5C1viJ

Note:
    There is no custom trees as you can see?

4. What do you mean?

5. minelazz

Supporter

Try delting your "EpicWorldGenerator" plugin folder.

6. minelazz

Supporter

Please do not play stupid, it is possible to lookup if you bought the plugin.

7. Minelazz,

I didn't buy it here.
    I bought it on a sellfy site.

8. you cant buy it legitimately elsewhere. you have to buy it here. when you buy stuff on this website, it generates a license with your details on it. if minelazz doesnt have this then you dont have a legitimate plugin. if you bought it elsewhere then its either a lie or you just got scammed.

edit: https://sellfy.com/search/?q=epicworldgenerator
    i assume you bought one of these because theyre cheaper than they are here. you just bought a plugin that doesnt have a license attached to your spigot account. you essentially got scammed because those dont offer any support as you dont own the plugin.

#3348 xemnes, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  9. Just contacted paypal for a chargeback.

10. gdgd, wish you luck on that endavor.

11. Could you check out my question @minelazz ?

12. minelazz

Supporter

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. All of my villages are spawning above the terrain like this. Any ideas?

[​IMG]

14. minelazz

Supporter

Disable them or increase base height + sea level.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Is there a permission for the '/ewg tp' command? I would like to give access to the command for regular players, but currently on OPs can use it. You might want to update the 'Commands & Permissions' section on the plugin page, '/ewg' lists a couple more commands than currently shown:
    [​IMG]

I like the plugin very much by the way, generated quite a cool map for our new survival world: http://mc.go-craft.com:8128/

• Like Like x 1
  16. yes and add the /ewg paste command descriptiion, when we do /ewg , because its written nowhere, so no people know this command exist ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. [12:11:08 INFO]: [EpicWorldGenerator] =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    [12:11:08 INFO]: [EpicWorldGenerator]
    [12:11:08 INFO]: [EpicWorldGenerator] Invalid licence, might be connection error.
    [12:11:08 INFO]: [EpicWorldGenerator] EpicWorldGenerator has been disabled
    [12:11:08 INFO]: [EpicWorldGenerator] Licence server returned; Licence not vaild, the plugin might be running on too many machines...
    [12:11:08 INFO]: [EpicWorldGenerator] =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

18. is there any news on the request i made to generate custom terrain configuration based on sliders and a visual image of what the terrain might look like? :eek:

19. Either your lisence has been disabled or there is some bug or you don't have internet or you have EWG running in too many servers.

As in terms of purchase of EWG there is something like "1 EWG lisence allows you to use EWG in up to 15 servers as long as they're in your own network"