Premium EpicWorldGenerator [1.8.8-1.13.2][25% OFF - Black Friday sale](Support all Update Aquatic...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by minelazz, Jun 11, 2015.

1. DeeCaaD, thank for your answer. I have 3 dedicated servers, recently was global uodate, and installed EWG for all my servers (http://kenig-craft.ru/mon.html). Then EWG stopped servers pereodically. Wherein, some servers continued normal working. Now i use pirate version EWG :confused:

• Funny Funny x 1

2. lol, why?

3. Allright, so I am planning on releasing our current server map and I'm prety happy with it (thanks to @scabbed)

I can't currently get a good Mushroom Biome to work. Before I release and use my map is there anyone that has found a good way to create a good looking Mushroom biome?

Thanks a lot in advance!

4. This is about 3 weeks out but will be included in an upcoming biome pack and possibly prepackaged with ewg if accepted

http://discuss.dynamic-bytes.com/d/42-echen-s-biome-packs/10

• Like Like x 1
  5. Formidable work mate, I've been playing around with some basic stuff but haven't done anything quite to that standard. I was wondering though, I've been thinking it'd be cool to have a crater type terrain, like the moon, or even just standalone craters doted on a plain for example. Reckon that's something that could be made up?

6. I have plans for a meteor impact sight... Its very possible and have some working prototypes... they just need some tweaking and detailing... Ive dabbled in alot of things but im trying to stay focused on one biometype at a time.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Amazing plugin as always! Keep it up!

8. Please add the Hardcore faction configuration

9. when are tundra areas getting added? and will Polar bears and strays spawn?

• Like Like x 1
  10. When i change the Biome ratios in the world_settings filre inside the world save folder, the plugin crashes. Latest version 1.10.2 spigot with the latest version of EWG.

11. Have you tried adding tundra in the config file? Whenver i do this it crashes, is that a bug or a missing issue?

12. Code (Text):
    ---- EpicWorldGenerator Crash Report ----
    Time: Thu Jul 21 11:14:14 CEST 2016
    Description: Failed to calculate biome rarity

System details:
    <> Spigot version = git-Spigot-078e2f8-7f9fbe5 (MC: 1.10.2)
    <> Plugin version = 7.2.9
    <> Java Version = 1.8.0_91

Error info:
    <> Error message: null
    <> Stack trace:
    java.lang.Exception
        at com.minelazz.epicworldgenerator.nativeAPI.implementations.v1_10_R1.generator.d.a(d.java:185)
        at com.minelazz.epicworldgenerator.nativeAPI.implementations.v1_10_R1.generator.d.b(d.java:137)
        at com.minelazz.epicworldgenerator.nativeAPI.implementations.v1_10_R1.generator.d.getBiome(d.java:339)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.World.getBiome(World.java:228)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.WorldGenMineshaft.b(SourceFile:38)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.StructureGenerator.a(StructureGenerator.java:25)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.WorldGenBase.a(SourceFile:27)
        at com.minelazz.epicworldgenerator.nativeAPI.implementations.v1_10_R1.generator.b.recreateStructures(b.java:512)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:49)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:1)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.util.AsynchronousExecutor.skipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:337)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.util.AsynchronousExecutor.getSkipQueue(AsynchronousExecutor.java:295)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.syncChunkLoad(ChunkIOExecutor.java:16)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:136)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:119)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:115)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:368)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:332)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:271)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:535)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

------------------------------------------------------------
    If this is not a configuration fault, report the issue here;
    >> https://bitbucket.org/DynamicBytes/epicworldgenerator/issues

Upload this crash report to hastebin.com or pastebin.com
    and put the link in your issue report.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Every time i change TUNDRA in biome types to more than 0.0 i get this error

"biomeTypes": {
    "DESERT": {
    "enabled": true,
    "percentage": 0.1
    },
    "AQUATIC": {
    "percentage": 0.2
    },
    "GRASSLAND": {
    "percentage": 0.3
    },
    "FOREST": {
    "percentage": 0.3
    },
    "TUNDRA": {
    "percentage": 0.1
    }
    }

as you can see they all add up to 1, just like the wiki says.

13. Please make this cauldron compatible

14. Code (Text):
    21.07 22:36:27 [Server] INFO [EpicWorldGenerator] Loading EpicWorldGenerator v7.2.9
    21.07 22:36:28 [Server] ERROR null initializing EpicWorldGenerator v7.2.9 (Is it up to date?)
    21.07 22:36:28 [Server] INFO java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    21.07 22:36:28 [Server] INFO at com.minelazz.epicworldgenerator.fb.onLoad(fb.java:83) ~[?:?]
    21.07 22:36:28 [Server] INFO at com.minelazz.epicworldgenerator.EpicWorldGenerator.onLoad(EpicWorldGenerator.java:85) ~[?:?]
    21.07 22:36:28 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:302) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-078e2f8-7f9fbe5]
    21.07 22:36:28 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:203) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-078e2f8-7f9fbe5]
    21.07 22:36:28 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:535) [Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-078e2f8-7f9fbe5]
    21.07 22:36:28 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_91]
    21.07 22:36:28 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    21.07 22:36:28 [Server] INFO at com.minelazz.epicworldgenerator.b.<clinit>(b.java:24) ~[?:?]
    21.07 22:36:28 [Server] INFO ... 6 more
    I have 6 servers, on 3 of them EWG is working normally, on the other 3 I keep getting this error. All of the servers are under the same bungee network and are runing the same version of Spigot (1.10)

Anyone has any ideas?

15. minelazz

Supporter

Seems like there is two possible solutions here;
    1. You do not have tundra biome
    2. You have one tundra biome or more, but the biome rarity is set to 0 on all of them.

16. minelazz

Supporter

17. Yeah managed to fix that. I didn't know that there was no Tundra biome by default. that i had to add it from the website.

Thanks for the reply, if anyone else is having this issue, the TUNDRA biome is not enabled by default. You have to download the config file from the website and add it to custom biomes in your world save!

• Informative Informative x 1