Premium EpicWorldGenerator [1.8.8-1.13.2][25% OFF - Black Friday sale](Support all Update Aquatic...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by minelazz, Jun 11, 2015.

1. that wasnt it either, i purchased this plugin on june 11th 2015 lol, its been over a year, wow.

2. Thank you! Works now.

3. Only customers that bought the plugin after 09. December 2015. The rest will get access later.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. maybe you should ask before quoting? i downloaded it already and it did allowed me too. C:

5. minelazz

Supporter

That should not be possible :/ May I ask if you downloaded EpicNetherGeneratoror or EpicWorldGenerator?

6. minelazz

Supporter

Pushed out support for all customers now.

7. EpicWorldGenerator, it allowed me to download it as soon as i entered my email and transaction id
    [​IMG]

8. minelazz

Supporter

Gotcha. Checked it, turned out that you had purhchased EpicNetherGenerator and I guess you entred the transaction ID for that plugin, but checked of for EpicWorldGenerator.

9. minelazz

Supporter

At least the backend fetched correct data about you.. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. nope, you're wrong, i purchased this plugin june 11th 2015, and i entered the correct transaction id.

11. minelazz

Supporter

Impossible since the backend knew who you was and was not linked to the paypal you paid to.I checked it up, but whatever, it works..

12. minelazz

Supporter

Like I said, it does not matter, but you should remove the images soon, as they contain information on how you can download the plugin in your name.

13. they would still need to find my email. but you;re right

14. minelazz

Supporter

The backend does not always know the email used to purchase the plugin (when it has been purchased for some months ago) due to API changes in paypal. In your case, you only need a vaild transaction ID.

15. minelazz

Supporter

minelazz updated EpicWorldGenerator [1.7.10-1.10] with a new update entry:

New download page

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. minelazz, you throw us?! :( And how my problem with license? I have several dedicated servers, and i forced to use cracked EWG :confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. So if the new features aren't on Spigot now, will we at least see notifications on [Spigot or Email] now?

18. Didn't see a better place to post this so sorry if this is not the right area

Anyone else get this?

Just logged into the new site put in my email and paypal transaction ID for EpicWorkdGenerator. Download started after 10 seconds and then Avast virus Scan came up with.

URL: https: //dl.dynamic-bytes .com/download-filejminelazz\IIIiIiiIIIiI.class
    Infection: Java:CVE-2013-0422-ID [Expl]
    Process: c:\Program Files (x86)\google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

19. minelazz

Supporter

I will look into it. Thanks for the info. It is likely a part of the anti piracy.

You will get them at spigot as normal updates.

No, not at all. Going to remove the limit on you, new features will still be added to the plugin.

20. minelazz

Supporter

The limit has now been removed.