Premium EpicWorldGenerator [1.8.8-1.13.2][25% OFF - Black Friday sale](Support all Update Aquatic...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by minelazz, Jun 11, 2015.

1. wanna consider this for a new world, but the price is quite a number, so wanna make sure whether it's a one-time purchase or further updates will be available as well.

2. I recommend looking back on the last 5-10 pages of this discussion tab (no im not joking, if you are about to spend $35 on this plugin you really should read what's going on), on top of that look at the version history.
    You will notice the plugin has an update roughly every other month. And of those updates, less than 50% of them actually work.

I also recommend reading the past reviews.

I also recommend joining the discord, and seeing what its going on there. For example, one of the "staff" on the discord shit talks the dev of the plugin quite often from what ive seen.

This whole plugin is a joke.

3. Guess there are no good Custom world generator plugins :/
    The only one left is Realistic, but that one doesn't work for my version. Besides that one, we're all hecking doomed?!

4. thanks. guess i'll skip it then, maybe go with OTG instead. a shame, such beautiful screenshots, but if the devs don't care or trust the wrong people, then there's no hope left.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. otg?

6. Code (Text):
    [20:47:07 ERROR]: Could not pass event StructureGrowEvent to EpicWorldGenerator v7.2.29
    org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:72) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:513) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.BlockSapling.b(BlockSapling.java:53) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.Block.a(Block.java:313) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.WorldServer.j(WorldServer.java:565) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.WorldServer.doTick(WorldServer.java:328) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:905) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:423) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:774) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:666) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_171]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.minelazz.epicworldgenerator.EpicWorldGenerator.a(EpicWorldGenerator.java:448) ~[?:?]
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor82.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:70) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            ... 12 more

EWG 7.2.29 &Paper(1618) 1.12.2

7. try 7.2.30

8. minelazz

Supporter

minelazz updated EpicWorldGenerator [1.14 - 1.15.2] (Support all Update Aquatic features) with a new update entry:

Stability and bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. :O
    it's an easter miracle !

10. minelazz

Supporter

You could join the discord server for progress updates. Hopefully, the plugin is stable now

11. minelazz

Supporter

Are you using any custom map.png?

If not, delete the world and restart.

12. Anyone try this update from the last 2/20 update? Does it screw up the world? Asking because we just did a mammoth amount of work since the 2/20.

13. How can create an own biome without sealevel? Like to create an biome with basehigh 15. I already got it. But i have to change sealevel to 4 to remove water above my biome. Any Idea?

14. Anyone using 7.2.30 and can tell me if it works well? I might buy it then .......

15. @ minelazz
    Waiting for an Update! 8.1.13 don't work with image to map!
    Am I doing something wrong? Please support. I paid money for this.

16. minelazz

Supporter

minelazz updated EpicWorldGenerator [1.14 - 1.15.2] (Support all Update Aquatic features) with a new update entry:

Stability fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Unfortunately still doesn't work. I use 8.1.14 even if the log says 8.1.13. Creating maps from image doesn't work. I deleted the world folder, but unfortunately the server is crashed: https://pastebin.com/KWZjRuT3

18. minelazz

Supporter