Premium EpicWorldGenerator [1.8.8-1.13] - Includes all Aquatic Update features [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by minelazz, Jun 11, 2015.

1. I would like to create my world from an image. The problem is that I can not find the explanation for doing it anywhere. In addition, I do not find the color code of each biome to put on the image.
    How can I create my world from an image?
    How can I find the color code of EACH biome?
    How can I add custom biomes to my image?
    How can I add colors to my custom biomes?
    I look for several days without answer .. Thank you in advance ..

2. Slimespawns are not really effected by EWG. Just make a big cave inside of a Slimespawn-Chunks and wait.
    This will help you: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Slime

3. @minelazz will update the wiki later. (Maybe after release of 8.0.0) You must wait. We all must wait. :)

4. Thank you :D Do you know (more or less) when this update will coming ? :D

5. No sorry but it's not sooo important for me because the pre release version works fine for me and i need more custom Biome first before i use the other feature like "paint a world". :p

6. Hahahahaha :D To me, it's veryyyyyyyyyyyy important because i want to create my world since many of years.. But he is too big to use World Painter,.... The biomes are very beautifull BUT I prefer to have my own world to have continents as I wish, where then, to have very well organized biomes in continents in a random way. The problem is that there is no way to generate a "logical" map, I would need hot biomes at one place and cold biomes at another but no mix between them : /

7. I have found, how to use correct color code but how can i create the world from image ? Which one point I need to modify to the config, to generate map from image ?

8. I come back to you because I am waiting for an answer for several days (here and on the support of the plugin). I found how to use the right color code and all, I have one thing left to do that I can not find: how to generate the world from this image? What should I change in the plugin configuration to generate my world from this image ?? Thanks to the one who will find an answer
    PS: i'm sorry for my English, it's not my first language :/

9. Minelazz. I do these things but my map never want to generate.. it's generation from epicworldgenerator but not from my picture..

10. minelazz

Supporter

11. Celebrimbor

Patron

Had there been word here about the plan to integrate 1.13 aquatic updates in a timely manner after its release? Or is ocean a default biome and no EWG consideration even needed?

I only ask because the Aquatic Update release was moved from “Spring 2018”, to “sooner”.

News on 1.13 being merged with 1.14:
    https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/java-edition-technically-updated

#5332 Celebrimbor, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  12. Instantout

Instantout Previously instantout

Does this have a Addon? to Load/render chunks at a Certain Radius? So lets say you Reset a Server's map. then create a new one, and since you don't want players lagging, every time a new chunk renders or map, (since Spigot.yml also has a limit)
    it loads them a day before or something?

13. minelazz

Supporter

Our first priority will be to only support the next version of minecraft. It is a huge update for EpicWorldGenerator, that will require A LOT to update. For a long time, EWG has tried to avoid using IDs that is now getting removed, but there is still some use when it comes to structure files and deep down in chunk processing. The plugin also heavily depends on special data to place blocks, that is getting removed in 1.13. This would take some time to update.

As you might read in the article, mojang is in the process of rewriting the world generator for minecraft. We do not know what this means yet, but for sure, it will take some time to get around.

A new world format also puts a huge setback at the release version of v8.

No sorry, you need to use world border.

14. https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/pregenerate-a-world-faster.246653/ this?

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Celebrimbor

Patron

Have you tinkered with the 1.13 API yet or the snapshots? I would have to imagine the snapshots should be (or will be) giving you a good taste of what’s involved well before 1.13 is a release.

Is it safe to assume you will give a status on 1.13 before it’s dropped and how fast EWG estimates being able to add compatibility?

I know this reality is not foreign to you, but all them survival servers (including mine) depend on a timely map reset after new content to make sure their player base doesn’t desolve.

I know I, personally, would be willing to fund many hot pockets for your time invested in making EWG Aquatic compatible in a prompt manner :)

#5336 Celebrimbor, Jan 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Instantout

Instantout Previously instantout

17. fix please

[10:53:31] [Server thread/INFO]: [EpicWorldGenerator] Enabling EpicWorldGenerator v8.0.0-SNAPSHOT-4
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/INFO]:
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/INFO]: _ __
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/INFO]: |_ ._ o _ \ / _ ._ | _| /__ _ ._ _ ._ _. _|_ _ ._
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/INFO]: |_ |_) | (_ \/\/ (_) | | (_| \_| (/_ | | (/_ | (_| |_ (_) |
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/INFO]: |
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Version 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT-4 | Licensed to 58694
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Documentation can be found at http://discuss.dynamic-bytes.com/p/1-wiki
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/INFO]: > Loading structures (.EWG schematics)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.fill(InflaterInputStream.java:240)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:158)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.read(ZipInputStream.java:194)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:107)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at minelazz.IIiIiIiIiI.L(n:119)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at minelazz.IIiIiIiIiI.L(n:137)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at minelazz.IIIIIiiIiI.k(xb:214)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.minelazz.epicworldgenerator.EpicWorldGenerator.onEnable(yh:310)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:316)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:383)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:332)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:226)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/INFO]: - TREES_fantasy_small_2 - TREES_pineLong_normal_1 - TREES_dead_medium_2 - TREES_pine_big - TREES_dead_big - TREES_scotsPine_normal_6 - TREES_scotsPine_normal_11 - TREES_tropicalForest_medium_2 - TREES_nether_normal - DECO_rock_24 - TREES_willow_tiny_3 - TREES_scotsPine_normal_10 - TREES_jungle_normal_4 - TREES_birch_normal - DECO_swampRootSmall_4 - TREES_oakTree_huge_1 - TREES_tropicalForest_medium_1 - TREES_jungle_small_2 - TREES_bonsai_medium - TREES_willow_big_2 - DECO_swampRootSmall_1 - DECO_rock_04 - DECO_swampBush_1 - TREES_dead_huge - DECO_swampRootSmall_6 - TREES_forgottenForest_normal_3 - TREES_pine_huge - TREES_willow_medium_2 - DECO_swampRootSmall_2 - DECO_swampRoot_1 - DECO_portals_204 - DECO_swampPlants_3 - TREES_pine_medium - TREES_willow_small - TREES_tropicalForest_medium_4 - TREES_swamp_huge_1 - TREES_dead_medium - TREES_swamp_medium_1 - TREES_pineLong_huge_4 - TREES_oakTree_huge_2 - DECO_swampRoot_7 - TREES_willow_huge - TREES_swamp_medium_3 - TREES_stoneForest_normal_2 - TREES_stoneForest_normal_3 - TREES_pine_tiny - DECO_rock_17 - TREES_jungle_small_3 - DECO_swampPlants_2 - TREES_willow_big - TREES_pineLong_normal_3 - TREES_dead_normal_2 - DECO_swampRoot_2 - DECO_jungle_tower - TREES_jungle_huge - TREES_tropicalForest_small_1 - TREES_jungle_big - TREES_fantasy_normal - DECO_rock_22 - DECO_rock_03 - DECO_rock_20 - TREES_fantasy_small_3 - DECO_swampPlants_4 - TREES_bonsai_normal - DECO_swampRootSmall_5 - TREES_pine_normal - TREES_pine_small_3 - TREES_snowyPine_normal_01 - DECO_rock_10 - TREES_snowyPine_normal_03 - TREES_oakTree_huge_3 - DECO_rock_19 - TREES_fantasy_normal_2 - TREES_birch_normal_2 - TREES_forgottenForest_medium - TREES_bonsai_huge - TREES_forgottenForest_medium_5 - TREES_willow_normal - TREES_scotsPine_normal_12 - DECO_desert_tower - TREES_jungle_normal_2 - TREES_forgottenForest_normal_2 - TREES_pineLong_normal_2 - TREES_bonsai_big_2 - DECO_swampRocks_1 - TREES_bonsai_normal_2 - TREES_jungle_normal_3 - TREES_scotsPine_normal_8 - TREES_stoneForest_normal - DECO_swampRoot_5 - DECO_swampRoot_3 - TREES_snowyPine_normal_02 - TREES_oldtree_normal_2 - DECO_forest_house - TREES_willow_tiny_2 - TREES_jungle_medium - DECO_rock_21 - TREES_pine_small - DECO_rock_01 - DECO_swampRootSmall_3 - TREES_jungle_normal - TREES_forgottenForest_medium_4 - TREES_pine_small_2 - TREES_pine_tiny_2 - DECO_rock_25 - TREES_bonsai_medium_2 - TREES_bonsai_small - DECO_swampRoot_6 - TREES_jungle_small - TREES_willow_tiny - DECO_swampRoot_4 - TREES_fantasy_small - TREES_birch_normal_3 - TREES_swamp_medium_2 - DECO_swampPlants_1 - TREES_bonsai_big - TREES_birch_normal_4 - TREES_pine_normal_2 - TREES_bonsai_tiny - DECO_rock_18 - TREES_oakTree_normal_4 - TREES_swamp_huge_2 - TREES_swamp_small_1 - DECO_rock_02 - TREES_scotsPine_normal_9 - TREES_tropicalForest_medium_3 - TREES_dead_normal - DECO_rock_23 - TREES_oldtree_normal_1 - TREES_willow_medium - TREES_bonsai_big_3
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/INFO]: > Loading configuration
    [10:53:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Done

18. Is it possible to have an answer... ??? How generate world from image ? I put the map.png into the great folder but it's the same world who generate and never the world from my picture..

19. Hello guys... ;)

We're waiting for the release version of version 8.0.0 to be able to upgrade from V7. :confused:
    Did you added the frozen biome in V8? Cos in V7 it miss :mad:
    :rolleyes: