Premium EpicWorldGenerator [1.8.8-1.13] - Includes all Aquatic Update features [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by minelazz, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Be patient bro. Pushing him won't help. Maybe it is still in dev?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Should we update to this release if we're using one of the previous releases on a live server?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I know it's useless to pushing him.. But he answer to the people who send message juste after me but he doesn't answer to me :( It's ok, i can wait but but I saw someone who asked the same question as me (3 months ago) and he told him how to do it, I did as he is but I had trouble and I do not do not get there, I just wanted to get a quick enough response so that I can continue my project with this plugin that seems very promising :D
    PS: i'm very sorry about my langage (i have bad English :/)

4. Show me this ticket/thread. I'll look if I can create a world with an image. If I can create successfully then I will tell you.

5. How can i lower the spawn rate of the buildings?

#5345 KingVocalWolf, Jan 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  6. set the "density" higher. (Example: 1.0E-5)

7. How do you modify and regenerate a biome? I want to basically change a mesa biome to a forest one.

8. Hey guys, is there a way to make any chunks outside of a certain radius of spawn to be completely flat? I know how to create a flat space but I don't want the whole map to be flat...

9. Hey guys I would like to know if it is possible to automaticly create a Worldguard region around a Structure which is generated by ewg?
    To do that I would like to use the ewg api but iam not sure whether this is even possible....

10. Is anyone having issues with villagers not spawning at all in the world?

Im not sure if it's EWG or another plugin

11. Am I the only one with a problem with the Editor?
    When I use /ewg edit world, it says:

Code (Text):

[16:13:41 INFO]: ----------------- [EpicWorldGenerator] -----------------
    [16:13:41 INFO]: Generating editor ID
    [16:13:41 INFO]:
    [16:13:43 INFO]: Failed to upload data to editor

No other errors, nothing. :(

12. surgetheurge

Supporter

what version do you use for 1.8.8 ?

13. Yes, same here on newest Spigot 1.12.2 build.

14. I can't create world with custom biome..
    EpicWorldGenerator Crash Report ----
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Time: Fri Feb 02 17:17:23 CET 2018
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Description: Epic world generator failed to load.
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]:
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: System details:
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: <> Spigot version = git-Spigot-109b080-4119224 (MC: 1.12.2)
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: <> Plugin version = 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT-4
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: <> Java Version = 1.8.0_72
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Plugin details:
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: <> EpicWorldGenerator - 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT-4 - []
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Error info:
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: <> Error message: null
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: <> Stack trace:
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    at minelazz.iIIiIiIiIi.L(lk:113)
    at minelazz.iIIiIiIiIi.<init>(lk:151)
    at minelazz.iiIIiiIIiI.<init>(ln:150)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    at minelazz.IIIiIiIIii.L(xk:107)
    at com.minelazz.epicworldgenerator.EpicWorldGenerator.L(yh:420)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:500)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:485)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:325)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:272)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:545)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Unterminated object at line 4 column 19 path $.biomeType
    at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:902)
    at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:825)
    at com.minelazz.epicworldgenerator.nativeAPI.implementations.v1_12_R1.NMSImplementation.L(kc:330)
    at minelazz.IiiIIIiiii.L(tb:144)
    at minelazz.IiiIIIiiii.L(tb:220)
    at minelazz.IiIiiiiIII.I(qn:84)
    at minelazz.IiIiiiiIII.k(qn:117)
    at minelazz.IiIiiiiIII.L(qn:336)
    at minelazz.IiIiiiiIII.<init>(qn:136)
    at minelazz.IIiiiIIIIi.<init>(ig:190)
    ... 25 more
    Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Unterminated object at line 4 column 19 path $.biomeType
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1559)
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.doPeek(JsonReader.java:491)
    at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.hasNext(JsonReader.java:414)
    at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:214)
    at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:887)
    ... 34 more
    [m
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: ------------------------------------------------------------
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: If this is not a configuration fault, report the issue here;
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: >> https://bitbucket.org/DynamicBytes/epicworldgenerator/issues
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Upload this crash report to hastebin.com or pastebin.com
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: and put the link in your issue report.
    [17:17:23] [Server thread/INFO]: ------------------------------------------------------------

This is the configuration of one of my custom biomes :

15. January is over, still no full release of version 1.8 like there was said to be, oh well

16. Why does the ground appear inexplicably with sticks and seeds.The amount is incredible.

17. Hello,

It's a little early to ask this, but is the plugin will be updated quickly at 1.13 release ?
    Thank you ;)

18. Also interested in knowing this.

But if i remember correct 1.13 will have major changes to world format so my guess is that it will take a LOT of time to rewrite this plugin sadly, but perhaps i'm wrong

19. Wait a minute can i not just upload this plugin and use the existing map we already have currently? (1.12.2)

we already have a 10k x 10k map. and it would be nearly impossible to port the map to a new map using world edit.