EpicWorldGenerator - Coming this summer!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by minelazz, May 23, 2015.

1. Oh my my. This looks very awesome. I can't wait to have one of this biome.

2. to be honest if this plugin is for real and works I will reset my map for this, no joke.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I currently use The Underground plugin, and am amazed by it. This looks unreal. Great Job. (Question: will this plugin cost money to use?)

4. Its been answered like 3 times.

Yes.

5. Ain't nobody got time to read all of ya'h comments ;)

6. NathanWolf

Supporter

Yeah it should probably mention that in the OP.

And, for that matter- I hate to be "that guy", but isn't this the totally wrong forum?

I mean.. this does look cool and all, but OP is basically advertising his premium plugin in the plugin dev forum, kind of surprised it hasn't been moved or locked already.

In the meantime, check out my plugin, it's super awesome and free and released and working and advertiiiisssssiiiiinnnnggggggg!!!!!oneone

7. Hes asking for suggestions.
    People so happened to be very interested because this looks like a good plugin and are asking what the price will be.
    Nothing wrong with that!

EDIT: This is not even for sale. Read OP please.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. NathanWolf

Supporter

Or maybe you read a bit farther than the OP?

He mentions it several times thereafter- mainly because people don't read and keep asking.

He even gives specifics on pricing. In fact, he goes in-depth into how purchasers of the previous version will get it for free, etc- I'm going to stop quoting him because I'm sure it's getting annoying.

Anyway, don't get all defensive on me- it does look awesome, and I guess I can see posting here for input - but it's a fine line between that and advertisement, he's not really asking for technical help which is what we normally see here.

9. All these quotes and later examples are just answers to users questions. Is that not allowed? If a user asks about a plugin i'm developing, am I not allowed to answer?
    Yes I've been following the whole thread btw.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks good, but the question is, is this a really noise-generated terrain, or just a big schematic/a bunch of schematics pasted to the normal map?

11. NathanWolf

Supporter

Then what was with the "it's not even for sale, read the OP" bit?

12. minelazz

Supporter

Thank you :).

This is using perlin and vortex noise, with different layers.

Althought the trees are premade and same goes with the houses/towers.

13. minelazz

Supporter

This thread was made originally to get new biomes ideas, but now it keeps me motivated to work on the plugin.

This is sort of a WIP plugin and I thought this forum fit best for that.

Btw; I could not find anyplace where it was stating that this forum is only for "technical" help.

14. minelazz

Supporter

Just created a test server for people to check out how a world look like;

15. Will run as a stand alone or use a world generation plugin?

16. minelazz

Supporter

Not sure what you mean here, but this is plugin if you was asking for that.

17. Will it be stand alone, meaning no other dependencies. Or will it need multiverse or some other world generator....

18. minelazz

Supporter

Standalone, tho at this point is worldborder hard recommended. (/wb fill command)

19. Cldfire

Cldfire Retired Moderator
    Retired

This is absolutely sick.

I'm buying this as soon as it comes out and making a towny server. Keep adding biomes, this is going to be one of the most amazing world generators on the market.

20. Any ETA or beta versions? Im willing to put one on my server