Premium Epidemic [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by torpkev, Feb 16, 2019.

1. torpkev updated Epidemic with a new update entry:

No more drinking from dirty pools of water

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. torpkev updated Epidemic with a new update entry:

No more drinking using your hands!

3. torpkev updated Epidemic with a new update entry:

Insomnia

4. Hi, I'm SignorPollito.
    I really need this plugin for my server, but it's hosted in 1.12, so the plugin won't work!
    Can you try to make it also for 1.12, please?

#64 SignorPollito, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  5. torpkev updated Epidemic with a new update entry:

Permission based crafting

6. 1.13+ only I'm afraid

7. Any chance you've solved the less-than-one-heart damage, or the fireworks causing injuries problem?

8. The fireworks thing I haven't so far - the hearts thing I'm hoping to push out with a larger update coming soon, but still have some work to go on that

9. Kickass, man, glad to see work continuing. Also, I missed when you added thirst in -- nice!

10. @torpkev, is there any kind of /give command for the various cure items? If not, I'd like to request such an animal.

11. There isn't right now. People with permission can use "/epidemic cures" to take them, but they can't give them to other players directly.

I'll add this to the requested features list though for sure

12. Some of these features look really cool - If I give you 15 bucks (5 to buy, +10 paypal) can you add some more of those features you said are coming in the future quickly? CJCrafter#4522

(I'll also give an additional $5 to add 1.12.2, because I need that)

#73 AtomicZombies, Aug 31, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  13. I'm looking to add the features anyway.. no need to pay more I just have some work things slowing me down.

I won't be going back to 1.12 though sorry.. the block differences would cause a massive headache to fix

14. Darn, alright. Seemed like a good plugin.

15. I appreciate that! I want to make sure and ask that @p type commands work, so I can give players stuff from command blocks and other plugins (like FirstJoinPlus).

16. Having said that, though — do you have a Patreon or anything like that? I’d throw you a few to get bleeding edge releases.

17. I dont, but i appreciate the offer.

A give command is easy enough though, let me look into it and get back to you

18. Doesn't work on 1.14.4

19. Can you provide some further information? Doesn't work doesn't really give me any indication of the issue you're having.