1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Bug Error After Login: java.io.IOException: Stream Closed

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by saxon12, May 17, 2013.

1. Hi,

I am getting this error sometimes after someone joins to my server. It is not very common but I's making me worried. Do you know what is causing it?

http://pastebin.com/LiY9h4WX

Thanks!

2. Bump still happening, any ideas? It is definetly spigot. I am using #866

3. Jigsaw

Supporter

Was there anything above or below this stack trace? How often does it happen? Can you post a few lines of the server.log above and below the stack trace?

4. Jigsaw

Supporter

I doubt it is a Spigot issue. It could be a plugin doing something weird. Are you sure there isn't anything after that stack trace? You posted the lines before it, but I would also be interested to see the lines directly after it.

Also, if you don't mind listing your plugins that may help narrow it done. You should also make sure they are all up to date.

5. I still couldn't solve this issue and it is bothering me. Thus I am sending my full server.log link to you via PM. There are many examples of this error in it. Could you take a look at it?

If anyone else has an idea I could also send them the server.log. TY.