1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Error Bpermissions :(

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by KiNTan15, Jul 13, 2013.

1. After configuring the bpermissions all was well. But we could not fly or even creative. That is, do not put it in the folder permissions nodes groups.yml spigot and bukkit, but that has something to do with my problem? All I need are the spigot and bukkit nodes to see if that is the reason because I can not fly. Thanks in advance.

2. Mikgreg

Supporter

All of my what..

3. That just want know which are the nodes of spigot and bukkit to put them at bpermissions and fix the problem. Do you you know any plugin that works for bpermissions TabColor? All I find only sirvern in PEX.

4. CustomForms

CustomForms Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

Are you looking for the built in permissions for spigot? Are you getting any error messages?

5. No, everything seems normal. I'm looking bukkit nodes and to give it to them to bpermissions spigot.

6. joehot200

Supporter

Go test it on bukkit, you will notice it might just have the exact same results ;).

You probably have configured bPermissions wrongly, even better, get someone to set up permissions for you at first, while you become familiar with them (like i did).

7. But the permissions are working properly. Just ask bukkit nodes. Could someone tell me some color plugin for 'TAB' work with the bpermissions.

8. CustomForms

CustomForms Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

TabConfig is what you're looking for.

9. Mikgreg

Supporter

How did we go from not being able to fly to tabconfig .-.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I found the solution, but I need the nodes.

11. I need the nodes of bukkit

12. Thank you. Also anger spigot?

13. *facepalm*

• Agree Agree x 1