1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Error on decompile

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Pichax, Feb 6, 2013.

1. When I download spigot with github and use it with maven for add my mods, I have an error when it building workspace. More precisely with the pom.xml. Here is the error :

Project build error: Non-resolvable parent POM: Failure to find org.spigotmc:spigot-parent:pom:dev-SNAPSHOT in http://repo.bukkit.org/content/groups/public was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of repobo-snap has elapsed or updates are forced and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM

For information, I use the lastest version.
    Thank you for help. I hope you can help me :) and sorry for my bad english

#1 Pichax, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  2. Bestle

Patron

Remove lines 5-10 from the pom.

3. What are these lines?
    After delete these lines, I've an other error :

Missing artifact org.spigotmc:spigot-api:jar:1.4.7-R1.1-SNAPSHOT:compile

Thank you for your help.

4. md_5

Administrator Developer

You should build Spigot from the main POM, in the Spigot folder you downloaded, not the Spigot folder within.

5. I don't understand. I've always make the same thing for add my mod and I never had any problems. Can you explain more precisly please ?:oops:
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you md_5 for Spigot.

6. Spigot now depends on a forked Bukkit. You MUST compile Spigot-API before Spigot-Server now.

7. I've an error when I import spigot-API :
    Project build error: Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact org.spigotmc:spigot-parent:pom:dev-SNAPSHOT and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM
    Thank you Aikar

8. The problem is solved. Thank you for your help.

9. How you fixed this Problem ?

I get this Error:
    Code (Text):
    [INFO] Scanning for projects...
    [INFO]
    [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [INFO] Building Spigot 1.6.4-R1.1-SNAPSHOT
    [WARNING] The POM for org.spigotmc:spigot-api:jar:1.6.4-R1.1-SNAPSHOT is missing
    , no dependency information available
    [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
    [INFO] Total time: 0.858s
    [INFO] Finished at: Tue Oct 29 09:27:44 CET 2013
    [INFO] Final Memory: 5M/121M
    [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project spigot: Could not resolve dependencies
    for project org.spigotmc:spigot:jar:1.6.4-R1.1-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find org.sp
    igotmc:spigot-api:jar:1.6.4-R1.1-SNAPSHOT in http://repo.bukkit.org/content/grou
    ps/public was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted
    until the update interval of repobo-snap has elapsed or updates are forced -> [
    Help 1]
    [ERROR]
    [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e swit
    ch.
    [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
    [ERROR]
    [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please rea
    d the following articles:
    [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyReso
    lutionException

10. md_5

Administrator Developer

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I did , it doesn't work

12. YEAH, now it works, i updatet my Java JDK :D
    Thanks md_5