error start.sh

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by manolitob, May 12, 2016.

1. I get no work make restart.sh

Code restart.sh:
    java -Xms4000M -Xmx7G -XX:MaxPermSize=128M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -jar spigot.jar

Attached Files:

2. Here you go...change to fit your Dir structure....Disable restart, this will restart Auto...
    Code (Text):
    #!/bin/sh
    cd /home/bugmansteve/plots/
    while true
    do
    echo "##########STARTING###########"
    java -server -d64 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -Xms2G -Xmn3G -Xmx6G -XX:NewRatio=2 -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=90 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:ParallelGCThreads=4 -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=24 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -jar spigot.jar
    echo "Restarting in:"
    for i in 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
    do
    echo "$i..."
    sleep 1
    done
    echo "Server Plots Restarting!"
    done

3. MiniDigger

Supporter

please don't run your servers as root...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Or you could go the extra mile and actually make a proper script to put in /etc/init.d and add it as a service :)

5. Could you post a tutorial or link to one on that...Sounds interesting! I'm always trying to find better ways to run/tweak my Network.

6. Iit explains how to add it as a service in Linux as well, so it starts with the machine :) And also how to add a scheduled restart using crontab.
    Having the server restart using the script above is as easy as typing /etc/init.d/minecraft restart

There are also other commands. like /etc/init.d/mincraft backup
    (The script will also backup your server at regular intervals and more)

• Agree Agree x 1

7. thanks but it keeps putting me there [01:07:18 INFO]: Startup script './home/alpacraft/restart.sh' does not exist! Stopping server.

8. You don't need restart.sh that file is a restart script....wait I'm not a linux Guru but try removing that (.) in front of /.

9. my god, someone's using root and FileZilla...

Try www.winscp.net... jesus -_-