Error when starting server...

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by GameXTK, May 1, 2017.

1. My server complete booting and then this code
    # There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
    # Native memory allocation (malloc) failed to allocate 131088 bytes for Chunk::new
    # An error report file with more information is saved as:
    # H:\Data\Content\b9cwk2p7h5ejw4gs\Data\hs_err_pid17968.log
    It do not make any sense!Yeah,i have 512 MB of ram but on previous server it worked!Or its beacuse i used a FTP backup?
    Pls Help!

2. Try adding a Gig of ram

3. I cant because i have free hosting...
    Its not because RAM... I im on CPanel and it says RAM Usage:697 and max is 1000
    And it crashes on startup... Its almost booted up.Yea and i forgot.I have more worlds on it...Its maybe because that worlds

New error,it wont start booting...
    Error occurred during initialization of VM
    Could not reserve enough space for object heap

Error occurred during initialization of VM

#3 GameXTK, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
  4. It is because of insufficient memory. A spike of additional memory is needed for certain tasks. That seems to look like new chunk generation.

If you are using free hosting, remember that performance is limited. You shouldn't try to push it to the max.

I would try downloading your server files, running it locally and then uploading them back again. It might generate those chunks or whatever. In a production environment, you will face the same issue. Don't have multiple worlds and decrease the amount of plugins you have is the obvious solution.

5. You can't. That's why the RAM is limited.

6. Ok but that with chunk is not possible.Because,all of the stuff was used on a different hosting with 512MB too and it wont crashed 1 time...
    The chunks must be loaded