1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Solved Error with built-in TagApi

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by ActimelPL, Feb 20, 2013.

1. I replaced my TagApi with that from new spigot (upgrade from latest RB w/o netty) and this is what I get when player joins.

Code (Text):
    [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerLoginEvent to CloneZ v1.4.5_5
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:427)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:479)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:464)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.PlayerList.attemptLogin(PlayerList.java:278)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.PendingConnection.d(PendingConnection.java:126)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.PendingConnection.c(PendingConnection.java:50)
            at org.spigotmc.netty.NettyServerConnection.b(NettyServerConnection.java:71)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:589)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:224)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:485)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:420)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:849)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/kitteh/tag/TagAPI
            at com.puffybugs.CloneZ.Listeners.RespawnListener.startAgain(RespawnListener.java:59)
            at com.puffybugs.CloneZ.Listeners.RespawnListener.onPlayerLogin(RespawnListener.java:45)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:425)
            ... 12 more
    I like the idea of adding this into spigot, but looks like it doesnt work as normal one. Thanks for any help

2. md_5

Administrator Developer

Thanks for the report, a small part of the API is incomplete - I'll work on it tonight.

3. md_5

Administrator Developer

Implemented the rest of TagAPI

4. So TagAPI is now completly built in spigot so we dont need it anymore?

5. Puremin0rez

Think so, it's working with NameTags so that's all I really care about since that's all I used it for.