Bukkit ErrorSink 1.1.0

Collect server errors and warnings in a beautiful web interface

1. @Sprax2013 ErrorSink indeed hooks into the logging system of Bukkit/Spigot. All errors and warnings go through there, and most errors also have an Exception or Throwable object which can be used for stacktraces and such. So you could use a similar hook into the logging system and report errors elsewhere.

If you want to discuss it more, send me a private message, glad to help.

@MTC It might actually work on 1.8, I don't think I ever tested it. If you have any problems on 1.8, let me know and I'll look into it.

2. @MTC I am using ErrorSink on Spigot-1.8.8 (latest from BuildTools) without any problems

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. @Sprax2013 Great! I updated the Overview page to indicate it works on 1.8.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Is there a way to tell ErrorSink to log those same errors locally? maybe as a CSV file or similar, so that I don't have to use an additional external script or service like a Sentry server. I'd rather like to set up my own managable listing based on a text/CSV file.

5. Neat plugin - but I wish it could capture the stacktraces (at least from other threads). E.g., an exception occurred in the async chat thread (something in a listener), but I didn't get the stacktrace, just the trace of this plugin listening for such. [​IMG]

6. Appears to be broken now. Getting a number of errors similar to
    Code (Text):
    [20:08:44 WARN]: [me.wiefferink.errorsink.shaded.sentry.SentryClient.lockdown] The connection to Sentry is currently locked down.
    me.wiefferink.errorsink.shaded.sentry.connection.LockedDownException: Dropping an Event due to lockdown: Event{level=WARNING, message='java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.getFlagRegistry()Lcom/sk89q/worldguard/protection/flags/registry/FlagRegistry;', logger=''}
            at me.wiefferink.errorsink.shaded.sentry.connection.AbstractConnection.send(AbstractConnection.java:68) ~[?:?]
            at me.wiefferink.errorsink.shaded.sentry.connection.AsyncConnection$EventSubmitter.run(AsyncConnection.java:171) ~[?:?]
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_201]