Essentials don't allow the /tp command

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Thomas_2X32, Sep 11, 2019 at 3:52 PM.

1. Helloe i have Essentials plugin on 1.13.2 spigot server, and that essentials plugin don't allow /tp <player> command to people who have essentials.tp and essentials.tp.other

Any Ideas?
    Here is the server log:
    https://pastebin.com/YyvWeWHD

2. Try giving them essentials.teleport permission.

3. Still dont have access...

4. What permission plugin are you using?

5. Im using permissionsEX.. Is that OK?

6. I personally preffer LuckPerms, even though I didn’t try PermissionsEX. I heard that it is a good permissions plugin. The only thing that I can say now is to restart the server or reload the plugin after changing the permissions if you didn’t do that already.

7. ... That im already did..

#7 Thomas_2X32, Sep 11, 2019 at 5:28 PM
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 6:49 PM
  8. PermissionsEX is the best perm. plugin, but you must be very careful in permission.yml file. One mistake and you plugin won't be working anymore. Try to make new server on your computer and just put EssentialsX and try tp command. If that won't work then you must to use different EssentialsX version.

9. If you think he has a mistake in the config, why don’t you ask him to try other permissions?

10. Strahan

Benefactor

The problem isn't the PEX YML file; if it was, PEX would have bitched about it during the server startup.

OP, when you go in game are both PEX and Essentials green when you do /pl? If both are green, when you do /essentials:tp (try that exactly as I wrote it; not just /tp) does it still say access denied?

11. Maybe you have 2 plugins with same commands. In this case /tp

12. Strahan

Benefactor

Yea, that was my thought as well, hence the /essentials:tp command suggestion. Thankfully Spigot lets you target a specific plugin's command that way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hi, im using this plugins: upload_2019-9-12_16-13-48.png
    I dont know all the commands so which maybe have /tp too.
    Can you tell me that please? Thanks.

14. Why do you have sudo plugin. Essentials already have /sudo command.

15. I had sudo plugin plugin before im installed essentials and im so lazy to delete it :D
    but this is not answering my questions

16. Strahan

Benefactor

Right back at'cha. You didn't tell us if you tried /essentials:tp and if so, what happened.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yeah, but more optimization doesn't heart. ;)

18. If i type /essentials:tp, it say me this:
    upload_2019-9-12_20-43-19.png
    but if i don't have OP it says me:
    You dont have acces to thic command

#19 Thomas_2X32, Sep 12, 2019 at 7:43 PM
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 7:50 PM
  19. Strahan

Benefactor

Show us the result of /pex user (your MC username) or post your PEX permissions file (on PasteBin or in [CODE] tags)