Premium Essentials MySQL Storage Extension [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by brunyman, Jul 9, 2016.

1. I don't know what do you mean by single

2. With this new update, I cant do /stop in console. It basically acts like an empty string in console, doesn't return anything. Minecraft:stop works though. I don't have MPDB installed so I don't know why the latest update affects me. Any comments?

3. Hi, the /stop and /restart commands doesnt work, you cancelled the event but didnt run a shutdown/restart method after that.

4. It did worked on my test server, what spigot versions do you guys run?

5. I've seen the source code, you cancelled the restart and stop command and forgot to do shutdown/restart after the data is saved.

I run 1.12.2

• Like Like x 1
  6. I currently run a 1.12.2 server and getting ready to update to 1.14.2:

Will my data in my MySQL db be safe for the update as well?

Thanks

7. Getting this on the latest spigot 1.14.3
    [EssentialsMysqlStorage] Enabling EssentialsMysqlStorage v1.20.3
    [EssentialsMysqlStorage] Incompatible server version detected: 1.14.3 .Errors may take place! Update required!

8. No, there are no major changes in MC 1.14.2 or 1.14.3

9. I can't access the Offline Player Home.
    To see the players' home pages I use the Essentialsx command: /home <player>:list.
    This command only works for online players, if it's offline Essentials tells me that the player wasn't found.
    When I didn't install Essentials MySQL this command worked for both online and offline players.
    To handle important issues on my server I necessarily need access to this command when players are offline.

10. Sikatsu

Patron

Does this allow for nicknames to be shared through out bungeecord?
    For example if someone sets a nickname on server 1, will they also have it on server 2?

11. Sikatsu

Patron

Ooff this basically makes essentialsX bungeecord compatible. Amazing! Hope you'll keep this updated forever.

• [12:35:22 WARN]: [EssentialsMysqlStorage] Database connection failed. Reconnecting...
    • [12:35:22 INFO]: [EssentialsMysqlStorage] Connecting to the database...
    • [12:35:22 INFO]: [EssentialsMysqlStorage] Your MySQL server seems to not support character encoding utf8. Support for special characters is disabled! To enable this update your MySQL server version to 5.5 or newer!

12. This will be added in a future update, at the moment not all essentials commands are handled over mysql.

This is just an info notification:
    Your MySQL server seems to not support character encoding utf8. Support for special characters is disabled! To enable this update your MySQL server version to 5.5 or newer!

And not the reason for the connection to fail, but the log is incomplete so I don't know the context.

13. Hi, yes it allows you to sync essentials data across other servers.

14. can it suppot QuickShop-Reremake.2.4? or just support QuickShop?

15. I have Essentials MySQL Storage Extension and MySQL Player Data Bridge, are they compatible? I just want to add EMS to save KITS cooldown and I already have MPDB running on my server, if I add EMS can it cause any problems? Thanks for your attention

16. Hi, I only want bungee integration via Mysql for essentials $ balance, I dont want players using /home or bringing their inventories across other servers on my network. is there a option in the config as to what gets integrated?